Sign in to follow this  
mr.carrow

Away Fans

for the first time on saturday i was ashamed of some of our fans .We go 2-0 down and i can here a few of our fans singing "Hillsborough hahaha". how sad is that,these idiots should be banned from all football.i hope the club will take action against them.

I didn''t hear that either... how many were there singing it?

Bit dissapointed we didn''t sing one of my personal favs though:

"You''re just a scouser, A dirty scouser, you''re only happy on jiro day

You''re mums out stealing, you''re dads out dealing, please don''t take my hub caps away" lalalalaaaa

My ex-work colleague (Liverpool season ticket holder) wrote this about Norwich fans;

At least your fans were louder than ours. Anfield is a graveyard at the moment, not how it used to be at all.

I heard it, it must have been only 3 or 4 fans, but because of the general volume of the crowd it was fairly audible.

Our volume was disappointing, but to be fair, so was the performance.  For the first time in my life I left the ground early to go for the train.  It was the first team performance this season that was really lackadaisical.  A bit deflated all round then.  Hopefully we can pick ourselves up with a victory at FCR against Pompey

i didn''t hear them either. whilst i share your abhorrence I don''t think I would advocate a ban for anyone who shouts something which I object to. What next? Ban fans who swear in front of women and children and those who question the refs parentage or nocturnal activities.
Just ignore them. without the attention they might even think of something intelligent or relevant to shout.

p.s. didn''t the liverpool fans taunt man utd re Munich? Every crowd has them!