Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

Slightly impressed?

I ami admit, so far and still (until we win a few games) dont want gunn as the manager, i just feel him and his team dont play attractive enough football, or football that is effective enoughto win a lot of games. Despite this, i have to say well done. The players he is looking to sign and has signed does impress me immensely. The players arent the Lee has beens, these player he is signing are the young enthusiastic type. And i like that. Plays like rhoys wiggins have talent, ive seen him play and have no doubt that he will be a big player for us if we play the right way.I am concrened at the signings of OTJ and Nelson, purely as i see these players as hoofball types. As i would of done if Lee signed. But this hasnt deterred me as we have options in the centre of the park.I also like how he is using his money, after all, we cant afford to waste it. He has committed himself to finding the free gems and good young prospects as opposed to paying over the odds.Needless to say, im impressed with the transfer dealings. it is just time for gunn to impress me on the pitch.

[quote user="missing in action?"]I am
i admit, so far and still (until we win a few games) dont want gunn as the manager, i just feel him and his team dont play attractive enough football, or football that is effective enough
to win a lot of games. Despite this, i have to say well done. The players he is looking to sign and has signed does impress me immensely. The players arent the Lee has beens, these player he is signing are the young enthusiastic type. And i like that. Plays like rhoys wiggins have talent, ive seen him play and have no doubt that he will be a big player for us if we play the right way.
I am concrened at the signings of OTJ and Nelson, purely as i see these players as hoofball types. As i would of done if Lee signed. But this hasnt deterred me as we have options in the centre of the park.

i agree, but roeder signed some good players..lets hope Gunn can get this lot to play!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="missing in action?"]I ami admit, so far and still (until we win a few games) dont want gunn as the manager, i just feel him and his team dont play attractive enough football, or football that is effective enoughto win a lot of games. Despite this, i have to say well done. The players he is looking to sign and has signed does impress me immensely. The players arent the Lee has beens, these player he is signing are the young enthusiastic type. And i like that. Plays like rhoys wiggins have talent, ive seen him play and have no doubt that he will be a big player for us if we play the right way.I am concrened at the signings of OTJ and Nelson, purely as i see these players as hoofball types. As i would of done if Lee signed. But this hasnt deterred me as we have options in the centre of the park.

i agree, but roeder signed some good players..lets hope Gunn can get this lot to play!

[/quote]very true.having good players means FAcan gunn make them play as a good team?

Not overly impressed by Gunn''s knowledge of the 1958/59 giant-killing team..."Lee Croft is the most recent; Huckerbys; Neil Adams; Ruel Fox; Dale

Gordon. And I''ll go back to the 1958-59 FA Cup run if you want with

Kenny Foggo and people like that. And I think that was one of the

attractions for Simon - that if he can knock it off with the fans, he

will be worshipped."