Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

Britneys norwich top.

Who saw Britney Spears being presented with a signed Norwich shirt on T4 this morning?

er, not that i watch T4 that is. I just happened to turn over after Football Focus, honest. She was being interviewed by a Norfolk lad on a mission to pull her. He failed miserably, but she seemed happy with the shirt and a pot of Colmans.

looks like me and you were the only ones who will admit to watching britney get chatted up on T4 it was a lotus away shirt and she seemed genuinely happy to be given it!

maybe she could be our new benefactor

[quote]looks like me and you were the only ones who will admit to watching britney get chatted up on T4 it was a lotus away shirt and she seemed genuinely happy to be given it! maybe she could be our new b...[/quote]

rainbow

were you sober at the time of watching this?  What is going on?  What is T4?  I know you will watch anything that moves on TV, but this dear friend is scrapping the barrel!!

Are you back on Fosters?

As for new benefactor, shouldn''t she at least marry someone first?  Who is still single in the squad?

you know i am in love with britney especially now she is covered by our away shirt! why else would i watch T4

Of course Britney is happy, she''s got a pot of Coleman''s and a City shirt- what more does she want?!OTBCp.s. mckensie has to start against Pompey!