Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

The Tale of 2 Clubs??

I was listening to talk sport this morning and they were talking about Southampton and pardew was talking about the future, i couldnt help thinking how angry i was, that we were relagated.

I am looking forward, and feel the signings are the best we could manage.

But my support for the board is not there and i really hope they step back, the fact is we have every thing in place and to think no one would want to take us over is crazy...............

The only thing stopping a take over is Delia!!! so Please go!

Delia will go, when someone comes up with a good enough investment, one that she''ll accept. Sadly, that probably won''t be any time soon, especially not with the current climate. I find it a bit odd though, that clubs like Notts County manage to find new buyers, while we don''t...

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]Delia will go, when someone comes up with a good enough investment, one that she''ll accept. Sadly, that probably won''t be any time soon, especially not with the current climate. I find it a bit odd though, that clubs like Notts County manage to find new buyers, while we don''t...[/quote]

i guess thats what stired up this emotion, the fact is whilst Delia is here no will come!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]Delia will go, when someone comes up with a good enough investment, one that she''ll accept. Sadly, that probably won''t be any time soon, especially not with the current climate. I find it a bit odd though, that clubs like Notts County manage to find new buyers, while we don''t...[/quote]

i guess thats what stired up this emotion, the fact is whilst Delia is here no will come!

[/quote]

What exactly do you mean by this ?

[quote user="Bob Stroud"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[/quote]

What exactly do you mean by this ?

[/quote]

the fact is whilst Delia is here no one will come!

Sorry missed out the one!! what I''m saying she is poisoning the club from within, we are not moving forward, we are in a unstable financial position and in our lowest league position for years, this is not a club with ambition and certainly not one with |Delia at the helm!

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]Delia will go, when someone comes up with a good enough investment, one that she''ll accept. Sadly, that probably won''t be any time soon, especially not with the current climate. I find it a bit odd though, that clubs like Notts County manage to find new buyers, while we don''t...[/quote]different clubsdifferent financesetc...but i get your point.

Have Southampton signed anyone decent yet [:^)]

As far as I can make out they''ve signed Dan Harding on a free and have offered a contract extension to Stern John. Is that ''ambitious''?

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

As far as I can make out they''ve signed Dan Harding on a free and have offered a contract extension to Stern John. Is that ''ambitious''?

[/quote]

roeder signed players!! Delia has dunk dropped us into the third tier off football!! Thats not ambition,yes players are coming in,but if we had a squad in the first place we wouldnt have to think the influx is ambition!But i do think we are heading in the right direction,i just dont feel crediting delia is right!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

roeder signed players!! Delia has dunk dropped us into the third tier off football!! Thats not ambition,yes players are coming in,but if we had a squad in the first place we wouldnt have to think the influx is ambition!But i do think we are heading in the right direction,i just dont feel crediting delia is right![/quote]Given what''s been happening today, that all seems a little churlish. Yes she still owns the club, but it seems to me she isn''t running it at any level other than the pie choice perhaps. I don''t care because we seem to moving forward under new rules and new financial conditions which I can live with. I don''t need an Arab or an an invisible man to buy my club when you can see changes for the best.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="canarytom"]I hate your posts[/quote]

i hate you....so i wouldnt worry to much![/quote]i dont hate your posts, but i REALLY hate your profile picture

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="canarytom"]I hate your posts[/quote]

i hate you....so i wouldnt worry to much![/quote]i dont hate your posts, but i REALLY hate your profile picture[/quote]lmao.....yeah he is rank!!! Ill consider a change if we are 7 out of the fisrt 10games!The post was done this morning before the influx,but i still dont like her!! But i feel we are moving forward

The Notts County and Southampton take overs came about from strong local interest. There just isn''t that local interest with Norwich.

Also Delia can''t just go, she owns the club and has to be bought out, it''s not like a manager who can resign or be sacked.

I think it is interesting to note she has been very quiet this summer, no drunken jokes at the Norfolk Show etc etc. I wouldn''t be surprised if some of our transfer spending (wages or fees) has come out of her pocket though.

Love her or hate her, she is here until someone wants to burden themselves with 18m worth of debt....