Sign in to follow this  
westoncanary.

Ian Rush

Did anyone else hear his comments last night on Sky regarding the Hamann tackle on Francis. He reckons that Hamann didn''t mean it!!  How he came to that conclusion I will never know. He was nowhere near the ball & even twisted his studs on Damo''s leg. As NW said on the same programme, we are lucky it''s only severe bruising and nothing worse.

westoncanary - That doesn''t surprise me sadly. Everyone who saw MOTD thought it was the worst challenge of the season so far, except the Liverpool fans I know who said Hamann didn''t mean it. Makes you wonder about some clubs doesn''t it.

But did you see the Liverpool players reaction on the replay though? The city players looked understandably outraged at Hamann, while the Liverpool players defended him trying to start a fight. Carragher is seen at the back waving his fists around!

i saw the reaction of the crowd. they really are a pathetic bunch. Ian Rush typifies the.. hes so thick he joined Juventus and couldnt understand why eveyone spoke italian!

Just read the evening news and some muppet liverpool fan is making cracks about combine harvesters and the usual delia tripe, and is very dismissive of city. Hope they get stuffed in greece this week. As a club thay aint in the same class as Manure or the Arse.

Liverpool fans up here all agree it was a red card offence. It is unbelieveable how you can get carded for celebrating, yet a season-ending tackle like Hamann''s only warrants a yellow. The entire set of rules need to be defined clearer to stop the ridiculous decisions being made by refs.