Sign in to follow this  
Bethnal Yellow and Green

Gunn should know about Maric later today.

Pinkun Twitter says Gunn should know about Maric later today, doubt there will be another press conference but I guess if he lines up tomorrow he is ours.

Does anyone know if he is still in Norwich or is off on trail somewhere else?

[quote user="Soldier on"]Cam said he was in serbia nursing his calf strain..deal seems unlikely maybe Gunn has other targets[/quote]

After Holt you still believe Cam?

I''m gonna be pissed if Maric doesn''t sign. We take him on tour, pay for all his expenses and put him in the shop window just for someone else to poach him. Why come on trial with us if you''re probably not gonna sign? Because no-one else wanted him, including Palace.

Gunn said he was in Belgrade nursing his injury at the press conference before last. I can''t believe we''ll get him as well, but I didn''t think we would get Holt.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Soldier on"]Cam said he was in serbia nursing his calf strain..deal seems unlikely maybe Gunn has other targets[/quote]

After Holt you still believe Cam?

[/quote]

Gunn did say in the Hughes press conference that Maric was in Belgrade nursing his injury...

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Wasn''t he just relaying the information he was getting?

Cam is always a good source for information as he actually speaks to the people involved. Just sometimes those people tell little lies...[/quote]All Cam did was pass on what he had been told by the Shrews press office - and he told us his source, which is more than you can say for most on here!