Sign in to follow this  
jon francis

Next 5 matches

I honestly dont think its as bleak as everyone is saying as I honestly think we will get 11 points from are next 5 fixtures heres my predictions

Pompey (h) 1-0 Norwich Bentley

West Brom (A) 3-0 Norwich Huckerby (2) Jonson

Everton (H) 1-1 Docherty

Man City (A) 0-0

Blackburn (H) 2-0 Norwich Mckenzie Huckerby.

Surely if we get those points we will have a comfortable mid table place and I honestly think the least we can get from those 5 is 9 points. Whats everyone elses predictions for the next 5 and trust me in 6 weeks time we will all be a lot happier as we look down on half the premiership!

Good Prediction John and that doesn''t sound too bad and those results would be more than suitable except maybe drawing with Everton after their disgaceful accusations of them last season but with their suprising  start to the season after all their problems then perhaps a 1-1 draw would be good despite the want for revenge.

I''ve posted this on the official site, so to those of you reading this again may I apologise.

I won''t go into the figures but before the start of season I predicted the result of every match and at this stage I said we would have 4 Points (not exactly right, win Palace, draw Villa)
By the end of the season I have predicted 45 points, last season, with that total we would have put us in 13th position.

DON''T PANIC !

Within those predictions the next 5 matches give us a total of 6 points.