Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

So when will Hucks be joining us..

when is his last game.  I know he may have reservations about a move but even if he only gave us 20 games he may help get us promoted

[quote user="Soldier on"]when is his last game.  I know he may have reservations about a move but even if he only gave us 20 games he may help get us promoted[/quote]

October 24th but.................

San Jose are almost certain to miss the playoff so its possible they could let him out of hi deal early if we really wanted him.

I think the pros outweigh the cons.  20 minutes here and there could turn a lot of games in our favour.  I hope it happens if only to give him a proper thankyou when promoted

[quote user="Soldier on"]I think the pros outweigh the cons.  20 minutes here and there could turn a lot of games in our favour.  I hope it happens if only to give him a proper thankyou when promoted[/quote]

I think Hucks is the kind of player who could give us a lift in the last 20 mins of a game, especially when the opposition defenders are starting to get tired.

I have been reading Iwans book (it is brilliant) from when we got promoted and from what he says about Hucks in it, he had a massive affect off the pitch aswell as on it. Could be used in the last 20 minutes IMO if thats all he is capable of and to help out the youngsters that will hopefully be playing this season

Remember him how he was before his hip gave up and let''s have him back as a coach. He''s finished as a player.

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]

[quote user="pete_norw"]He is joining on a pay as you play and arrives end of November,[/quote]

Can i have some sauce with that please?

[/quote]

read my other comment in grant''s not comeing

Would be a good squad addition and impact player. But more importantly, he will install passsion and kicks up the ass. He genuinely loves the club.