Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Another Wiz exclusive

Wiz is an utter pratt but it''s attention like this thread that he dines on. If we all just ignored his hurricane opinions then maybe he''d go somehwere else to waste everybodys time.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

After the whole "I know a secret saga", most people  would have kept their heads down, but no, the urge for attention and ego massage proved too much.

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1769603/ShowPost.aspx

Of course, it won''t be his fault.........

[/quote]

I don''t give a toss about peoples opinions of me or their little childish games either, nor do I ever hide away, unlike some! nearly 7 years on here has given me very thick skin........[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

After the whole "I know a secret saga", most people  would have kept their heads down, but no, the urge for attention and ego massage proved too much.

[/quote]

I don''t give a toss about peoples opinions of me or their little childish games either, nor do I ever hide away, unlike some! nearly 7 years on here has given me very thick skin........[:|]

[/quote]

...still full of Bull with very few correct predictions. [H]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Make enough guesses and eventualy you will be able to say "I told you so". Its all boll#cks and attention seeking.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

give the man a break he has limited eye sight,with no arms................. surely he gets a little back for this?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

give the man a break he has limited eye sight,with no arms................. surely he gets a little back for this?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s only a flippin'' message board ffs.  I don''t know Wiz but to me it looks like he does it to take the piss.  Just to see what reactions it gets.  Stealth piss taking can be fun to see how posters react.[;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Make enough guesses and eventualy you will be able to say "I told you so". Its all boll#cks and attention seeking.

[/quote]

And you''d know all about that Whittle wouldn''t you.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you say so wiz it must be true. Going to start a brand new thread on the matter now wiz?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I feel I should congratulate you for consistently saying the same thing in four consecutive posts - surely a first for you.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I feel I should congratulate you for consistently saying the same thing in four consecutive posts - surely a first for you.

[/quote]

LOL.

p.s. Chops old chum, is that the fella out of Lost in your photo? I enjoy that show, not that I have a bloody clue whats going on anymore!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I feel I should congratulate you for consistently saying the same thing in four consecutive posts - surely a first for you.

[/quote]

"NEWS FLASH!"

It was a sad day today on the Pinkun Massage board as Parkinsons finally set in with First Wizard, just as he was about to press the send button on his latest mind boggling thread.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

p.s. Chops old chum, is that the fella out of Lost in your photo? I enjoy that show, not that I have a bloody clue whats going on anymore!!!

[/quote]Alas not Arthur.  I don''t watch Lost, and it may be the same actor, but the chap in my avatar is (was) Major Daniels from excellent and much missed HBO TV drama The Wire. 

[quote user="Good King Chops"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]Alas not Arthur.  I don''t watch Lost, and it may be the same actor, but the chap in my avatar is (was) Major Daniels from excellent and much missed HBO TV drama The Wire.  [/quote]It''s the same actor Chopsy. He was briefly in Lost and now stars in Fringe (which, like Lost, is also produced by J J Abrams).My missus was watching Holby last week when Lester Freamon turned up! How on earth do you go from starring in the greatest television programme of all time to a walk on part in bloody Holby [:(]