Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfan

Question about the Man U friendly

They are still trying to flog them on the offy site, so I''d imagine there is a very strong possibility you will be able to buy them tomorrow.  Why you''d want to pay however much it is to see Man Utd U19''s is beyond me though, why not wait for the weekend after where we embarrassingly showcase Wigan!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]They are still trying to flog them on the offy site, so I''d imagine there is a very strong possibility you will be able to buy them tomorrow.  Why you''d want to pay however much it is to see Man Utd U19''s is beyond me though, why not wait for the weekend after where we embarrassingly showcase Wigan![/quote]Going tomorrow is completely to just see the new signings, the Man U youth team has no appeal to me at all. I wasnt planning to go and was going to wait for the Wigan game but the new signings today have got me a bit excited and I wanted to see them in action.

[quote user="ncfcfan"]Will it be possible to just turn up and buy a ticket on the day?
[/quote]

If you''re a teenager, put on a replica Man Ure kit and football boots - and throw a Man ure training top on....and slide sneakely onto the away team bench. No-one will be any the wiser that you aren''t a young Red Devil.

I am not going, I dont want to be surrounded by mobs of Man U plastic fans, I will wait for the real fixtures to kick in.

[quote user="beachbum"]I dont want to be surrounded by mobs of Man U plastic fans[/quote]Well yes, but on that basis you would never leave your house.

A quick question and apologies if it has already been mentioned

But will any of yesterdays signings play in todays friendly? Considering they were only signed a day ago

Would they be given some time to settle in?

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]

A quick question and apologies if it has already been mentioned

But will any of yesterdays signings play in todays friendly? Considering they were only signed a day ago

Would they be given some time to settle in?

[/quote]

Holt said he was hoping to play - so I should imagine so, yes.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]They are still trying to flog them on the offy site, so I''d imagine there is a very strong possibility you will be able to buy them tomorrow.  Why you''d want to pay however much it is to see Man Utd U19''s is beyond me though, why not wait for the weekend after where we embarrassingly showcase Wigan!
[/quote]

So we''ve just signed 10 new players - and you think the reason people are going is to see the Man Utd under 18s??

Ph dear .. [:|]