Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

No video of todays press conferences Pete...

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Done and dusted (a tad long at 19 mins) but our feed is currently down.[/quote]well hurry and get it up and running [;)][Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Done and dusted (a tad long at 19 mins) but our feed is currently down.[/quote]well hurry and get it up and running [;)][Y][/quote]

Not my department. Could be a long day....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Done and dusted (a tad long at 19 mins) but our feed is currently down.[/quote]well hurry and get it up and running [;)][Y][/quote]

[/quote]give them a kick up the ar$e Pete [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]give them a kick up the ar$e Pete [Y][/quote]he can try, wont get it done any quicker ;)

[quote user="Barbie"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]give them a kick up the ar$e Pete [Y][/quote]

he can try, wont get it done any quicker ;)
[/quote]

lol you tell em

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]Will there be a seperate one for Holt aswell?[/quote]

Aye, doing it now....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]Will there be a seperate one for Holt aswell?[/quote]

Aye, doing it now....

[/quote]hurry up pete i got work soon...lol...[;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Aye, doing it now....

[/quote]hurry up pete i got work soon...lol...[;)][/quote]

Doesn''t mean the site''s fixed for it to upload to of course. I''ll leave that bit to Barbie....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Aye, doing it now....

Doesn''t mean the site''s fixed for it to upload to of course. I''ll leave that bit to Barbie....

[/quote]come on Barbie...you dont want me to come down there!!!!!!! [;)] [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Aye, doing it now....

[/quote]come on Barbie...you dont want me to come down there!!!!!!! [;)] [Y][/quote]

[<:o)]come on barbie let''s go party[<:o)]

Sok will get my coat...............

Pete, you said earlier the first video was done, is the second? And are we just waiting on the feed to go back up?

Im getting impatient! [:P] I wanna see our new club legends in the making! [<:o)]

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]Pete, you said earlier the first video was done, is the second? And are we just waiting on the feed to go back up?

Im getting impatient! [:P] I wanna see our new club legends in the making! [<:o)][/quote]

Yes to both questions.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]Do we know if the problem has been sorted yet as i cant find them anywhere?
[/quote]

No resolution yet it seems as the feeds are still down.