Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Holt is not coming here!

[quote user="First Wizard"]He''s still not fit, thats why he couldn''t play in friendly, and money bags Notts County are still favourites to sin him.[/quote]

I bet you feel a little bit silly?

[quote user="First Wizard"]He''s still not fit, thats why he couldn''t play in friendly, and money bags Notts County are still favourites to sin him.[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="shortfatb"]I read on the Lowestoft, Oulton and Blundeston Rumours site that Holt was approached by an elderly crazy man looking strangely like Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses who offered £11.79 in loose change and a bag of bloaters to go to Notts County or stay at Shrewsbury, as the old man wished to,  "protect his long established reputation". Holt is now considering is position with regards to Norwich City unless the club commit to 24 hour protection when he is in East Anglia.   [/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]Haha, looks like Uncle Albert might regret giving those bloaters away.[/quote]Criminal waste of good bloaters, 

Yes it rather shows Cam up for being a bit foolish doesn''t it. Much as I enjoy reading his posts, it seems that he isn''t quite as ''in the loop'' as he would like to believe.

Frankly I''d sooner believe the ramblings of Good News Gordon now.

[quote user="pete_norw"]I have it on very good authority,we have 3 new signings to be announcedbetwwn now and monday, Russell is being put in deal at Palace for Lee, Clingan is moveing to Bristol City,

And don''t ask me my source, because I''ve just made it up[/quote]

I can see I will have to make up more stories like this one lmao

[quote user="First Wizard"]Yes, Oh Yes, Yes!.............superb signing Gunn even though I was wrong..............get in there![Y][/quote]

Are you feeling a little positivity running through your veins mate?  I know I feel a hell of a lot more positive than I did 2 weeks ago [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Yes, Oh Yes, Yes!.............superb signing Gunn even though I was wrong..............get in there![Y][/quote]

Are you feeling a little positivity running through your veins mate?  I know I feel a hell of a lot more positive than I did 2 weeks ago [:)]

[/quote]

Yes I am mate, especially now, I''ve just spotted a ray of light, and I must applaud Gunn in pulling this off........I''m in shock.

[quote user="Bouncebackability"]

I bet you feel a little bit silly?

[/quote]Ah yes, but haven''t you figured out the mindset yet?.....nearly 7000 views and 100 replies. How many would he have got if the thread title had been ''Holt to join'' ?[;)](We love you really, Wiz!)

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Yes I am mate, especially now, I''ve just spotted a ray of light, and I must applaud Gunn in pulling this off........I''m in shock.

[/quote]

Indeed, we feel the same.  Shock, I can''t remember the last time we made so many signings in one transfer window, let alone in one day.  Makes my heart sing to see football is at last being put first at our beloved club.

C''mon Wiz old friend,

Don''t be so modest, you know full well it''s an intentional inverted hex thingumy, remember "Hucks definately won''t sign " ?

So come on mate lets have another one ? Now who''s not available . . . . . . ?

Wow! Your spot on again wiz, your inside info is outstanding....oh whats that....damn Holt has signed!!!

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

C''mon Wiz old friend,

Don''t be so modest, you know full well it''s an intentional inverted hex thingumy, remember "Hucks definately won''t sign " ?

[/quote]

Shh Jim, don''t let everyone in on my secret mate.............and how about we won''t sign Lee.

C''mon Wiz old friend,

[/quote]

Shh Jim, don''t let everyone in on my secret mate.............and how about we won''t sign Lee.

C''mon Wiz old friend,

[/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

C''mon Wiz old friend,

[/quote]

[/quote][img]http://www.lushtshirts.co.uk/images/products/you-twat.jpg[/img]

It must be horrible being burdoned with all this inside knowledge wiz!!  Oh sorry, maybe not so....!

Don''t you ever get bored of making wild statements Wiz and then having to recoil when they don''t happen?

Don''t you ever learn to hold back your judgement until after the event?

Why don''t you learn? No offence but a man in his senior years for me, should have a little more life experience than to fall for that one again and again.

No fool like an old fool I suppose.