Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Holt is not coming here!

[quote user="Punting Canary"]He won''t be signing, not because of money, not because Notts County but for other reasons that I can''t go into, but that have be suggested on this thread.[/quote]

FFS, everyone''s an insider now? The only reason that has been suggested for not signing is if he failed a medical. If that''s the case then why the need to keep it secret?

[quote user="First Wizard"]He''s still not fit, thats why he couldn''t play in friendly, and money bags Notts County are still favourites to sin him.[/quote][img]http://pandadan.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/idiot-41423.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]New player to be announced at a press conference tomorrow - Holt?
[/quote]

That would be superb NS, but I''m doubtful he''ll come, right now I''d settle for us signing Wiggins from Palace, highly rated by the Eagles fans.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Wiz, is this a post so that if he doesn''t sign, you can drag this up?

[/quote]

No CIB, I leave that passtime to another ''juvinile'' poster on here![;)]

The only reason I can see Holt not comng here is if he failed a medical, the rumours of him signing have come from far to many reliable sources for there not to be some truth in it.

[quote user="First Wizard"]He''s still not fit, thats why he couldn''t play in friendly, and money bags Notts County are still favourites to sin him.[/quote]

Shall we add this to the list of other players you said wouldn''t sign for us? Remember Lee Croft?

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]He''s still not fit, thats why he couldn''t play in friendly, and money bags Notts County are still favourites to sin him.[/quote]

Shall we add this to the list of other players you said wouldn''t sign for us? Remember Lee Croft?

[/quote]

But then again Wiz has got it right a few times - I remember him saying James Hayter won''t sign when we were in for him, as with Shola Ameobi and a few others! I''m pretty worried about what wiz has said tbh [:S]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

But then again Wiz has got it right a few times - I remember him saying James Hayter won''t sign when we were in for him, as with Shola Ameobi and a few others! I''m pretty worried about what wiz has said tbh [:S]

[/quote]

I see that in todays EDP Shaun, Archant now admit that Notts County are tracking him too!

Shrewsbury''s league rivals Notts County are also reportedly tracking Holt following their Middle Eastern takeover and Sven-Goran Eriksson''s high profile arrival - despite County signing prolific ex-Coventry striker Lee Hughes in the past few days.

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED23%20Jul%202009%2018%3A59%3A10%3A970

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]New player to be announced at a press conference tomorrow - Holt?[/quote]

That would be superb NS, but I''m doubtful he''ll come, right now I''d settle for us signing Wiggins from Palace, highly rated by the Eagles fans.

[/quote]Happy now Wiz? Who would you prefer - Holt or Lee?

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

BTW, I just made all that up in hope that Wiz would use it to ''prove a point'' - unfortunately he didn''t really take it [:(][:)]

The key word is ''reportedly'' tracking Holt... they know about as much as you do, Wiz, absolutely squit all... let me explain a little about how these things work for Archant... Forum post + tabloid rumour + moneybags club = FACT.

By all accounts Notts County can''t sign anyone yet, but let''s not let such facts get in the way as usual.  You know nothing and you are wrong.  If he doesn''t come here it''ll be because he''s either failed his medical or cannot agree terms, neither of which you can know about right now.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

The key word is ''reportedly'' tracking Holt... they know about as much as you do, Wiz, absolutely squit all... let me explain a little about how these things work for Archant... Forum post + tabloid rumour + moneybags club = FACT.

By all accounts Notts County can''t sign anyone yet, but let''s not let such facts get in the way as usual.  You know nothing and you are wrong.  If he doesn''t come here it''ll be because he''s either failed his medical or cannot agree terms, neither of which you can know about right now.

[/quote]

And to further prove the point the BBC website claims that County are likely to sign Billy Sharp, in which case they''d hardly need Holt with Hughes already on board.

I read on the Lowestoft, Oulton and Blundeston Rumours site that Holt was approached by an elderly crazy man looking strangely like Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses who offered £11.79 in loose change and a bag of bloaters to go to Notts County or stay at Shrewsbury, as the old man wished to,  "protect his long established reputation". Holt is now considering is position with regards to Norwich City unless the club commit to 24 hour protection when he is in East Anglia.  

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I see that in todays EDP Shaun, Archant now admit that Notts County are tracking him too!

Shrewsbury''s league rivals Notts County are also reportedly tracking Holt following their Middle Eastern takeover and Sven-Goran Eriksson''s high profile arrival - despite County signing prolific ex-Coventry striker Lee Hughes in the past few days.

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED23%20Jul%202009%2018%3A59%3A10%3A970

[/quote]

Notts County have a wage cap in Div 2 so can only spend 60% of T/O on transfers regardless of the owners money,  so I can''t imagine that they could compete with our offer.

[quote user="shortfatb"]I read on the Lowestoft, Oulton and Blundeston Rumours site that Holt was approached by an elderly crazy man looking strangely like Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses who offered £11.79 in loose change and a bag of bloaters to go to Notts County or stay at Shrewsbury, as the old man wished to,  "protect his long established reputation".

Holt is now considering is position with regards to Norwich City unless the club commit to 24 hour protection when he is in East Anglia.  
[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="shortfatb"]My football writer thinks he is.

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=4782

[/quote]

Can''t believe Gunny didn''t mention Jimmy Neighbour in his list of wing legends!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="shortfatb"]My football writer thinks he is.http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=4782[/quote]

Can''t believe Gunny didn''t mention Jimmy Neighbour in his list of wing legends!

[/quote]I know and suggesting that Kenny Foggo was involved in the ''59 Cup Run!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="shortfatb"]I read on the Lowestoft, Oulton and Blundeston Rumours site that Holt was approached by an elderly crazy man looking strangely like Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses who offered £11.79 in loose change and a bag of bloaters to go to Notts County or stay at Shrewsbury, as the old man wished to,  "protect his long established reputation". Holt is now considering is position with regards to Norwich City unless the club commit to 24 hour protection when he is in East Anglia.   [/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]Haha, looks like Uncle Albert might regret giving those bloaters away.

He''ll sign. Proving that 1st Wizard is nothing more than a clueless, attention seeking idiot is easier than shooting Phil Mulryne in a barrel.

So thats Wizard and Cam shot down like a German bomber then....