Sign in to follow this  
erimus86

Good Luck this season

Cheers, I supose you must have a bit of money to play with with downing gone and tuncay on the way out. Suprised Southgate turned down a 2 million bid for alves, he looked utter shite last year, cant se him doin much beter in the Championship. Anyway i supose the problem for Middlesboro even if they have got a bit of money to spend is attrcating players to the area

[quote user="erimus86"]From a Boro fan, sounds like you are making some good signings. I wish we would![/quote]thnx same to you [Y] please beat, no wait HAMMER ips*it twice [Y]

[quote user="erimus86"]From a Boro fan, sounds like you are making some good signings. I wish we would![/quote]

see ya next season... i''ll let you decide which division... ;)

jas :)

[quote user="FM"]Cheers, I supose you must have a bit of money to play with with downing gone and tuncay on the way out. Suprised Southgate turned down a 2 million bid for alves, he looked utter shite last year, cant se him doin much beter in the Championship. Anyway i supose the problem for Middlesboro even if they have got a bit of money to spend is attrcating players to the area [/quote]

Unfortunately we have been told he wont be given any of the Downing money :( we are supposed to be signing some player from the Irish league, unfortunately Southgate doesnt fill me with any confidence and i suspect we will struggle this season!!! Tuncay and Mido are likely to be gone before the start of the season and i doubt we will bring many new faces in

[quote user="erimus86"][quote user="FM"]Cheers, I supose you must have a bit of money to play with with downing gone and tuncay on the way out. Suprised Southgate turned down a 2 million bid for alves, he looked utter shite last year, cant se him doin much beter in the Championship. Anyway i supose the problem for Middlesboro even if they have got a bit of money to spend is attrcating players to the area
[/quote] Unfortunately we have been told he wont be given any of the Downing money :( we are supposed to be signing some player from the Irish league, unfortunately Southgate doesnt fill me with any confidence and i suspect we will struggle this season!!! Tuncay and Mido are likely to be gone before the start of the season and i doubt we will bring many new faces in[/quote]

However that should give an opportunity to your young players, you do tend to bring some decent ones through.