Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

If you're so very confident that we'll do well....

How many of you will be trotting off to the bookies before the season starts - and putting a monkey on us to get automatic promotion - or maybe for us to go up via the play-offs?

Because if you aren''t willing to, then you''re all just mouth  and trousers... ..Oh yes you are!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

How many of you will be trotting off to the bookies before the season starts - and putting a monkey on us to get automatic promotion - or maybe for us to go up via the play-offs?

Because if you aren''t willing to, then you''re all just mouth  and trousers... ..Oh yes you are!

[/quote]Do they serve 15 year olds?  No k thanks Bye!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]7/1 to win the league, worth a tenner me thinks!![/quote]

£50 already on ! Well worth a punt I think

[quote user="Rupethebear"]7/1 to win the league, worth a tenner me thinks!![/quote]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Perhaps Colin would like to put a pony on us getting relegated?[/quote]

Maybe "Smudger" and hes "gang" might want to do that, cant see it meself, there all talk.

Me, I have put 100 pounds on us going up. Thats how much i`m commited to city going up. If I had more it would go on us going up

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Perhaps Colin would like to put a pony on us getting relegated?[/quote]

What about you Herr Lipp?  How confident are you?  

Just donate your £10 to charity.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

haha no wonder the bookies make such a killing with idiots like you about... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

haha no wonder the bookies make such a killing with idiots like you about... [:$]

[/quote]

I wont explain the intricacies of the bet/s to you as it would go straight over your ( shiny) head! Suffice to say that it`s a no lose !!

I have not handed one penny to a bookie in profit for as long as I can remember  [:D]