Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

matchday mascot experience

saw it advertised on the scoreboard today and had a look on the offy site ,  full home kit , three match tickets, lead the team out ect introduced to the crowd , guided tour  and meet the players for  £195...  not bad value if your kids a big fan  ?  [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]saw it advertised on the scoreboard today and had a look on the offy site ,  full home kit , three match tickets, lead the team out ect introduced to the crowd , guided tour  and meet the players for  £195...  not bad value if your kids a big fan  ?  [:D][/quote]

towards the endof the season, they were resorting to name your price!!

My gf''s aunt got this for her cousin season before last, dont think it quite the same deal tho.

He really enjoyed it tho, they seem to really look after the kids, plus you get a photo with delia!

What more could you want!

I was mascot at away Hudersfield quite a few years bout 97 I think.

We had Bellers, Grant, Marshall,

We drew 1-1 on the night, we had some lad from Chelsea on loan that scored a late OG.

Cracking night.

Before the game there was a Michael Jackson lookalikie on the pitch, singing and dancing. Remember Shaun Carey shouting ''oi kid, i think you''d better come away from him''

i`m thinking about it for my lads birthday in october,  something a bit different to yet another games console   [:D]

Once in a lifetime, something he will always remember.

I live in West Yorkshire. We went to the Barnsley home (Carrow Rd) game every year. My dad asked if I could be the mascot on the day we came, but at that time all the kids that wanted to mascot a home game went into a draw.

Fortunatly for me no one fancied a cold wednesday night at the McAlphine, so it was mine. Think we were offered the Bradford City game too. 

My brother got picked the first game of last season, against Blackpool. Looked like he had a great day,

[quote user="pennywise "]saw it advertised on the scoreboard today and had a look on the offy site ,  full home kit , three match tickets, lead the team out ect introduced to the crowd , guided tour  and meet the players for  £195...  not bad value if your kids a big fan  ?  [:D][/quote]sod the kids I''m in. hope they extend to XXXL kits

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

they used to let a youngtser be mascot for free...

jas :)

[/quote]

this is what it hascome to!
[/quote]

it still should be!