Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

NEW TRIALIST IN SQUAD TODAY

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Bright]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Bright[/url]

Stints at two of those clubs resemble Cody''s stats at Dartford, in which I''m confident is a lower level than the likes Kris Bright has played, so he may be worth a punt.

Well he must be ok if cunny wants to take a look at him.....wow, its amazing what happens when you get 9 signings in, you start to TRUST our managers judgement! havent done that for a while...

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Kristiandsund is a Norwegian 3rd division club, Panserraikos is a Greek Superleague club, Fortuna are a 2nd division Dutch side...[/quote]

What the same standard as Norways 3rd tier then? Wroxham? Not having a moan, but scoring in Norways 3rd division doesnt swing it for me, especially when given the chance at a higher standard he blew it.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Kristiandsund is a Norwegian 3rd division club, Panserraikos is a Greek Superleague club, Fortuna are a 2nd division Dutch side...[/quote]

What the same standard as Norways 3rd tier then? Wroxham? Not having a moan, but scoring in Norways 3rd division doesnt swing it for me, especially when given the chance at a higher standard he blew it.

[/quote]

Going on what Wiki says (I''m taking this with a pinch of salt) there were Norwegian premier division sides after him before he broke his leg in the penultimate game of a season, so I think that perhaps shows potential, but I guess we''ve just got to wait and see...

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Kristiandsund is a Norwegian 3rd division club, Panserraikos is a Greek Superleague club, Fortuna are a 2nd division Dutch side...[/quote]You sure his name isn''t Alan Whicker.

The interesting bit from his wiki...................

"In January 2009 Kris Bright signed a 2 and a 1/2 year contract with Greek Super League side Panserraikos F.C., he was given the #32 shirt. He left the Club in July 2009."

So he signs a 2.5 year deal and goes after just a few months?

Did he bang the chairmans daughter?

He looked a good player in all honesty. Big and strong, can hold the ball up, and seemed reasonably good in the air, not to sure about his fitness though.

as someone else said he looked like a competion winner or someone  who bought  payed to play at a charity auction ..looked absolute rubbish from where i was sitting [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]as someone else said he looked like a competion winner or someone  who bought  payed to play at a charity auction ..looked absolute rubbish from where i was sitting [:D][/quote]

That was me on my post about the game,can''t believe people rated him!![:|]

We thought he got on  cos he was gunny''s nephew. Terrible did absolutly nothing except one header. Thats not even an exageration!

[quote user="Delia really it was nothing."]We thought he got on  cos he was gunny''s nephew. Terrible did absolutly nothing except one header. Thats not even an exageration![/quote]

That header, if it''s the one I''m thinking of, was a very nice flick on though. But agreed, he didn''t do much else.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="pennywise "]as someone else said he looked like a competion winner or someone  who bought  payed to play at a charity auction ..looked absolute rubbish from where i was sitting [:D][/quote]

That was me on my post about the game,can''t believe people rated him!![:|]

[/quote]

Agree he looked very average but at least not as crap as Cureton & Semi - they both need to go ASAP!

[quote user="Larry David"]Thought he was pretty shocking to be honest!
[/quote]

Certainly nothing too special but would rather keep him than Cureton!