Sign in to follow this  
Scooby

Rebate money has bought Holt!

So Bryan Gunn has used the rebate money waived by season ticket holders to buy Grant Holt. Perhaps the club would like to give me my £73 rebate back asap so I can also spend mine!

I took no risk, thats why I claimed my money back. What i am saying is that I have still not received my rebate which i would like to spend, I think the club has had long enough to sort out the rebates.

By the way I think that Holt is a great signing.

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]imagine who we could have brought if no one claimed their rebates[/quote]

Dont try and make those of us who claımed feel guılty!

[quote user="Scooby"]I took no risk, thats why I claimed my money back. What i am saying is that I have still not received my rebate which i would like to spend, I think the club has had long enough to sort out the rebates.

By the way I think that Holt is a great signing.[/quote]Good, I think not only should you not get it back but you should be imprisoned flogged and made to walk several planks for being a tight arsed bas*ard

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="Scooby"]I took no risk, thats why I claimed my money back. What i am saying is that I have still not received my rebate which i would like to spend, I think the club has had long enough to sort out the rebates.

By the way I think that Holt is a great signing.[/quote]Good, I think not only should you not get it back but you should be imprisoned flogged and made to walk several planks for being a tight arsed bas*ard[/quote]

Which is not as bad as being a sanctimonius patronising tosser!!

[quote user="Scooby"]I took no risk, thats why I claimed my money back. What i am saying is that I have still not received my rebate which i would like to spend, I think the club has had long enough to sort out the rebates. By the way I think that Holt is a great signing.[/quote]

Scooby - I spoke to the club the other day as I hadn''t received my rebate, due to be £76 I think. They said that it should be sent by the time the season starts. The exact quote was "you should get a cheque, but if you haven''t received it by August 8th then contact the club"

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]imagine who we could have brought if no one claimed their rebates[/quote]

[/quote]We shouldn''t and here''s why...Gunn said of sorts, the other players were brought in with the budget we already had.  Break that down how you wish, Marshall money, bonus from Joe Lewis etc Grant was brought in with the rebate/Foulger, hold that thought.In the mean time Clingan was sold, so therefore if the rebate/Foulger didn''t exist, Gunn would have used the Clingan money, soooooo in theory Gunn still has a few quid left now. As the Clingan money is still sitting there... in theory of course because the likelyhood of it falling into the ''hole'' is a real possibility.

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]Why? You should feel guilty! You are basically from here onwards a 2nd class city fan. Although it is nice that you all got to make your pathetic little point. Woo good for you!

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="Scooby"]I took no risk, thats why I claimed my money back. What i am saying is that I have still not received my rebate which i would like to spend, I think the club has had long enough to sort out the rebates.

By the way I think that Holt is a great signing.[/quote]Good, I think not only should you not get it back but you should be imprisoned flogged and made to walk several planks for being a tight arsed bas*ard[/quote]Lol, too right.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]Why? You should feel guilty! You are basically from here onwards a 2nd class city fan. Although it is nice that you all got to make your pathetic little point. Woo good for you!

[/quote]Interesting that you feel "protesting about the way the club is being run, as it drops into the 3rd tier of English football for the first time in 50 years after three seasons of dodging relegation" is a "pathetic little point".  I''m guessing you''re not a season ticket holder yourself, or you''d understand.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

Why? You should feel guilty! You are basically from here onwards a 2nd class city fan.

Although it is nice that you all got to make your pathetic little point. Woo good for you!

[/quote]

"2nd Class city fan". Boy you window lickers make me laugh.

Who are you to tell me what i can do with my money. I have no grudge either way with those that claimed or didn''t claim. Everyone has their own personal reasons or agendas for their decisions.

I don''t think that claiming back 80 odd quid compared to supporting the club for 35 years the last 22 years as a Season Ticket holder, aprroaching 1000 games, following City to 72 of the 92 league grounds, driving to the 3 away games we had in Europe, pre-season tours at home and abroad makes me a 2nd Class City Fan.

Think before you post litte boy or crawl back under your stone.

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="foggo7"][quote user="Scooby"]I took no risk, thats why I claimed my money back. What i am saying is that I have still not received my rebate which i would like to spend, I think the club has had long enough to sort out the rebates.

By the way I think that Holt is a great signing.[/quote]Good, I think not only should you not get it back but you should be imprisoned flogged and made to walk several planks for being a tight arsed bas*ard[/quote]

Which is not as bad as being a sanctimonius patronising tosser!![/quote]A bit heavy that, I''m sure you can detect a fair bit of humour in my post, I see none in yours, leave it out ok

2nd Class fans...wonderful! Despite trying to dress up their tight arsed approach as some sort of worthy demonstration against the board those who claimed their rebate should be aware - we true fans are on to you!

As to the signing of Holt, all those second class fans really need to say to the rest of us who funded him is "Thank You" to which the correct response would be "you''re welcome."