Sign in to follow this  
DW

Run out music?

[quote user="Mason 47"]

I like Johns suggestion personally

In the same vein, ''Parlay'' by Hans Zimmer is a rehash of another song by Ennio Morricone, The Man With The Harmonica. The original wears on a bit but perhaps the Zimmer version from where it breaks in could work?

[/quote]I agree.As well as Morricone, Hans Zimmer is a great composer, and i certainly think that your suggestion would be very suitable as well. The build up would rouse a brilliant atmosphere with anticipation, until it breaks at 1:03, when the players come out.Mind you, if you look through for some quality movie scores and compositions i imagine there are some very suitable soundtracks that are pretty good at getting crowds baying for blood.I think rather than going for the likes of U2, Muse and Kasabian, for once we should try a good and fierce composition from the likes of Ennio, Zimmer, Thomas Newman, Newton Howard, Clint Mansell.... etc..

[quote user="John"][quote user="Mason 47"]

I like Johns suggestion personally

In the same vein, ''Parlay'' by Hans Zimmer is a rehash of another song by Ennio Morricone, The Man With The Harmonica. The original wears on a bit but perhaps the Zimmer version from where it breaks in could work?

[/quote]

I agree.

As well as Morricone, Hans Zimmer is a great composer, and i certainly think that your suggestion would be very suitable as well. The build up would rouse a brilliant atmosphere with anticipation, until it breaks at 1:03, when the players come out.

Mind you, if you look through for some quality movie scores and compositions i imagine there are some very suitable soundtracks that are pretty good at getting crowds baying for blood.

I think rather than going for the likes of U2, Muse and Kasabian, for once we should try a good and fierce composition from the likes of Ennio, Zimmer, Thomas Newman, Newton Howard, Clint Mansell.... etc..
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuq8UAT-if8

I think this has been played at Carrow Road before, but not as run-out music.

[quote user="micdhymer"]

Its got to be the A team sound track classic

[/quote]Amen to that![Y]

[quote user="Lineo"]screw that, muse - hysteria sounds awesome
[/quote]

I think we should really try and get that as the run out music! Not just because i suggested it..... but i think that would really get the crowd pumped up !! [:D]

[Y]

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="Lineo"]screw that, muse - hysteria sounds awesome[/quote]

I think we should really try and get that as the run out music! Not just because i suggested it..... but i think that would really get the crowd pumped up !! [:D]

[Y]

[/quote]and the players, especially after an inspriational talk from gunny

The 2 best pieces of run out music are;

Evertons - Z cars theme and

Leicester - the foxhunter

both very traditional and long serving so for us we must have the theme music to "the sale of the century"

and stick with it. it timeless.

The Benny Hill music!!! Menha Menha by the Muppets!!!

Or some bombastic classical music re,''Ride of the Valkyries'',''Dance of the Knights'' etc, It''s a bit cliched but hey,it''s good especially loud.

I''d opt for something loud and rock based.  How about:

Wherever you will go - The Calling

Something to Believe in - Bon Jovi

Second Chance - Shine Down

Living for Today - Thunder 

[quote user="Gazzatop"]

F**kin in the Bushes - Oasis

Though with the swearing in the song, prob not gonna happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy4DR95sG9A

Oasis use this when they come on to the stage and it always gets the crowd going, though I''m confident the old folgies in the City Stand wouldn''t appreciate this destroying their hearing aids!

[/quote]

Song 2 sounds beautiful through the absolutely shit distorted sound system!!

how about NO runout music as it''s totally unnecessary. Especially not if it''s some utterly tedious and meritless indie crud

and don''t get me started on the goal music. That really should be stopped now

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Breathe by Prodigy.[/quote]

Yeah, something a bit more intense like we mean it.