Sign in to follow this  
Lambo

Wow...

... i go away for a few days and there''s an explosion of transfer activity hey?? Instead of bumping old topics to give my thoughts i thought i''d do it in one topic.

Holt - His signing has now eased my biggest fear that we''dbe starting the season without a good strong striker, i admit i never saw it coming at all, i happened to check SSN on my phone friday evening and when i saw it my jaw dropped. BIG signing for us.

Whaley - Has the potential to do well here, i know it didn''t work out for him and PNE but look at Chris Brown there.

Wiggins - Young, seemed to do a good job at Bournemouth last season and IMO a position we needed another player in given Drury''s injury record.

Alnwick - handy to have an extra body there incase Theo gets injured and Rudd shows he''s not ready for first team football.

Hughes - Someone i don''t know too much about but it seems he''s capable of playing in the centre or on the right, with Sammy''s departure and the fact we only had Whaley on the right this is a handy aquisition also.

So it''s been a massive week at Carrow Road, one that''s left me feeling at lot better about the coming season. IMO we could still do with snapping up the Danish Trialist at CB aswell as possibly Maric or another striker with Clingan''s transfer money.

Things are looking up slightly for IMO though.

[quote user="Lambo"]... i go away for a few days and there''s an explosion of transfer activity hey?? Instead of bumping old topics to give my thoughts i thought i''d do it in one topic. Holt - His signing has now eased my biggest fear that we''dbe starting the season without a good strong striker, i admit i never saw it coming at all, i happened to check SSN on my phone friday evening and when i saw it my jaw dropped. BIG signing for us. Whaley - Has the potential to do well here, i know it didn''t work out for him and PNE but look at Chris Brown there. Wiggins - Young, seemed to do a good job at Bournemouth last season and IMO a position we needed another player in given Drury''s injury record. Alnwick - handy to have an extra body there incase Theo gets injured and Rudd shows he''s not ready for first team football. Hughes - Someone i don''t know too much about but it seems he''s capable of playing in the centre or on the right, with Sammy''s departure and the fact we only had Whaley on the right this is a handy aquisition also. So it''s been a massive week at Carrow Road, one that''s left me feeling at lot better about the coming season. IMO we could still do with snapping up the Danish Trialist at CB aswell as possibly Maric or another striker with Clingan''s transfer money. Things are looking up slightly for IMO though.[/quote]WB Lamdo [Y] i think alot of fans are now looking forward to the new season...yes you will get the doom and gloomers saying we are div 3 blah blah blah you know who you are!!!..yes we are in league 1 we have to make the best of it and get promotion back to the Championship [Y] im in agreement with you Lambo we defo need another striker because on yestedays showing Curo is still sh8te...onward and upward..let that new striker be Ricky Lambert

Always wanted to see Lambert play for us, purely cos we share the same last name lol.