Sign in to follow this  
norwichcasual

well...

regular viewer but not really a contibuter any more,came very annoyed with the forum a while ago with some complete pettiness from a few posters anyway as  the start of the season is upon us i thought id have a post of my views.i come in peace im a season ticket holer,very reguallar away  traveller ive shared the same as everyone else the highs the lows the low lows i was there in munich i was there at leeds 95/charlton 09 im a ''casual'' i dont buy shirts,wear wigs or facepaint all the yellow and green is in my blood each top there own but thats me,when it says casual im not a thug or holligan,i love the culture,clothes and camaraderie it has always been with me since i started going in the late 70s and still with me now.

the last few years with the demise of this great club has been painful,for me it goes back to when we were relegated at fulham,worthy was never sacked or even backed the following season players like svensson were replaced with players like thorne...bad decisons by the board and managers bring us here pretty much the land of the unknown in league one, im positive i''m liking who gunns brought in,i''ll give him another chance as everyone deserves one,still think it was a bottle job by the board but there u go what can you do...im not a lover of delia foulger or wynn  jones  i''d be pleanty happy if they  sold up it was watling and cooper who saved us in my opinon not her....

get behind the team and keep the faith

p.s im not a binner and this is probaly a c**p post but there you go

pps lay off curo he will come good when is confidence is restored,we all no what a good player he can be,give him another chance too,thanks for killing his confidence roeder

True.

But you really did have to keep adding you were a casual. Enforce the ''Casual'' image right?

You HOOLIGAN!