Sign in to follow this  
row

**CITY STAND CLOCK APPRECIATION CLUB**

Wow! Did anybody see the new clock on the city stand?

I thought it added an original feature. Such a bright new sparkling innovation could not have gone a miss!

Basically this is a thread in appreciaton of the new clock and this thread is a place where we can gather and talk about the new clock. Negative opinions towards the clock will not be tolerated.

Long live the clock !

your not aloud to slag off ole jonny so therefore that dosen''t count

[quote user="King Chops"]I thought it seemed a couple of seconds slow.  Perhaps it could sponsor Jon Otsemobor''s brain.[/quote][:D]

Theres always the malicious minority who are trying to ruin things for the majority of us good citizens.

All I wanted to do was appreciate our fine clock.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Couldn''t we have a piccy?[/quote]You mean you didn''t actually go inside the ground on your recent visit to the UK Bly? [:^)]

Perhaps it''s our way of saving energy...one of the electronic scoreboards wasn''t in use yesterday...very responsible I say!...if a little dated in its appearance.

Couldn''t help wondering which poor parish church in rural Norfolk has lost its time piece...maybe they had the lead off the roof at the same time to prop up the kitty for new players!

http://new.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=News&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=News&itemid=NOED08%20Jul%202009%2015:54:33:943

Piccy of the new clock and some history about it! I think it would look ok, if it wasnt sticking out of the top like that!!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Couldn''t we have a piccy?[/quote]You mean you didn''t actually go inside the ground on your recent visit to the UK Bly? [:^)][/quote]

That was before they put it (back?) up as I recall.

I just wondered if it sort of formed a ''subliminal'' Crown for the Director''s Box?

Have you seen it yet?[:-*]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Have you seen it yet?[:-*][/quote]Not yet. Many''s the time I''ve cast an anxious eye at it so I expect this year it will be the same. [:)]