Sign in to follow this  

FAO NCFC Purist Supporters Group only.

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

We have decided that this place is too littered with petty minded individuals who just can''t handle being left out in the cold. Penis envy is a very unpleasant trait I''m afraid.... and you being a total vagina it clearly gives you a mountain to climb in order to change your ways. 

Far from being disolved as an entity.... we are in the process of forming a Political Party to fight the next General Election in 2010. We intend to have a Candidate standing for each of the Norfolk wards under the banner of THE NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB INDEPENDANCE PARTY.... WE WANT OUR OUR CLUB BACK. Candidates are invited to apply but MUST be local.

This of course excludes you from even voting ...and we will be representative of local (proper) fans and not interfering bogus season ticket claiming outsiders. Our rosettes in proud yellow and green are being produced at this very moment for local party members only.

Sorry to disappoint you... but it takes more than one worm to spoil a lawn........

[/quote]

Im happy to pound the streets for votes,due to work commitments i cant stand for election. But if i find an alternative party springs up with canarytom or canary02 111 standing for election, i will pass on work and be proud to stand!! for THE NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB INDEPENDANCE PARTY.... WE WANT OUR OUR CLUB BACK. Roll on the good times![/quote]

You are welcome to join us CC and your information pack is on it''s way..... [Y]

Please return the DNA sample to me at HQ... and a stool sample each to Canarytom (who?) and my dear friend canary02 1111111111111111111111111111 ........ They are well used to posting such crap themselves.....

[/quote]it was good work delivering it via motor bike, its good to run the ship professionally!! It took a few minutes,but she will be with you in the morning!p.s the induction pack was great.....thanks

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

We have decided that this place is too littered with petty minded individuals who just can''t handle being left out in the cold. Penis envy is a very unpleasant trait I''m afraid.... and you being a total vagina it clearly gives you a mountain to climb in order to change your ways. 

Far from being disolved as an entity.... we are in the process of forming a Political Party to fight the next General Election in 2010. We intend to have a Candidate standing for each of the Norfolk wards under the banner of THE NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB INDEPENDANCE PARTY.... WE WANT OUR OUR CLUB BACK. Candidates are invited to apply but MUST be local.

This of course excludes you from even voting ...and we will be representative of local (proper) fans and not interfering bogus season ticket claiming outsiders. Our rosettes in proud yellow and green are being produced at this very moment for local party members only.

Sorry to disappoint you... but it takes more than one worm to spoil a lawn........

[/quote]

Im happy to pound the streets for votes,due to work commitments i cant stand for election.
 But if i find an alternative party springs up with canarytom or canary02 111 standing for election, i will pass on work and be proud to stand!! for THE NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB INDEPENDANCE PARTY.... WE WANT OUR OUR CLUB BACK.
Roll on the good times!
[/quote]

You are welcome to join us CC and your information pack is on it''s way..... [Y]

Please return the DNA sample to me at HQ... and a stool sample each to Canarytom (who?) and my dear friend canary02 1111111111111111111111111111 ........ They are well used to posting such crap themselves.....

[/quote]

it was good work delivering it via motor bike, its good to run the ship professionally!!
It took a few minutes,but she will be with you in the morning!

p.s the induction pack was great.....thanks
[/quote]

Good...... I coloured it all in myself......

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Im happy to pound the streets for votes,due to work commitments i cant stand for election.
 But if i find an alternative party springs up with canarytom or canary02 111 standing for election, i will pass on work and be proud to stand!! for THE NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB INDEPENDANCE PARTY.... WE WANT OUR OUR CLUB BACK.
Roll on the good times!
[/quote]

[/quote]

it was good work delivering it via motor bike, its good to run the ship professionally!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nigel will be sooooo........ jealous because that''s that''s the only thing that he''s sooooo....... good at.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Roll on the good times!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nigel will be sooooo........ jealous because that''s that''s the only thing that he''s sooooo....... good at.

OTBC

[/quote]

He he he he..... [:D] 

I did go over the edges a few times though.....

[quote user="ACE"]395 views.  Amazing.  It''s almost like people are on this forum just to read what these people say!
[/quote]

3529 now.......

That''s almost 3528 more then your total kickthebucket membership isn''t it?

[IMG]http://www.planetozkids.com/images/ozzoom/games/chickenchase/chickenchase_200x200.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Roll on the good times!
[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s what that was in my in-tray? Thank God for that, I thought Delia had been posting free samples of her pies and I was worried we wouldn''t make enough money for the next Sibierski on loan.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[quote user="ACE"]395 views.  Amazing.  It''s almost like people are on this forum just to read what these people say![/quote]

3529 now.......

[/quote]Ha ha. Amazing how much time he spends on here still. Still, the following dialogue must get pretty dull after a while."So what do you think of the new signings Ace?""Well Ace I''m impressed with Holt, but not too sure about McVeigh""I like McVeigh Ace, think he''ll do alright""I disagree Ace. Shall we go up to bed?""Yeah, why not Ace"[;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[quote user="ACE"]395 views.  Amazing.  It''s almost like people are on this forum just to read what these people say!
[/quote]

3529 now.......

[/quote]

Ha ha. Amazing how much time he spends on here still. Still, the following dialogue must get pretty dull after a while.

"So what do you think of the new signings Ace?"

"Well Ace I''m impressed with Holt, but not too sure about McVeigh"

"I like McVeigh Ace, think he''ll do alright"

"I disagree Ace. Shall we go up to bed?"

"Yeah, why not Ace"

[;)]
[/quote]

He he he he.... Luv it.

He who casts the first stone and all that!  It just had to be done........ [;)]