Sign in to follow this  

FAO NCFC Purist Supporters Group only.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Hehe! I see St Cluck has sent his Lieutenants out for the opening skirmishes and is holding his Generals back for when the real fighting starts![:D][/quote]

A man of military knowledge i see.[;)]

We must not underestimate the power of the percy i fear......

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Hehe! I see St Cluck has sent his Lieutenants out for the opening skirmishes and is holding his Generals back for when the real fighting starts![:D][/quote]

[/quote]

What a hilarious thread - worth getting my connection hooked up for [:D][:D]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]We shall fight on Hemsby Beaches, we shall fight on the Cathedral grounds, we shall fight in Chapelfield and in Magdalen Street, we shall fight on Gas and Timber Hill, we shall never surrender! [+o(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]We shall fight on Hemsby Beaches, we shall fight on the Cathedral grounds, we shall fight in Chapelfield and in Magdalen Street, we shall fight on Gas and Timber Hill, we shall never surrender! [+o(]

[/quote]

I can spare half an hour Lapp, but Mum has invited me round for tea. [:P]

[quote user="ACE"]395 views.  Amazing.  It''s almost like people are on this forum just to read what these people say![/quote]Still got a long way to go to beat the 10,000+ odd views for the Norfolk Show press conference thread....

[quote user="lappinitup"]Hehe! I see St Cluck has sent his Lieutenants out for the opening skirmishes and is holding his Generals back for when the real fighting starts![:D][/quote]You mean he''s waiting for Smudger.

[/quote]

And then we puristas shall advance and take Stowmarket.[:D]

OTBC

[/quote]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]What are "Puristas"? Are you idiots going all Mexican on us? [;)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

What are "Puristas"? Are you idiots going all Mexican on us? [;)]
[/quote]

It''s code. And you don''t have the key.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]What are "Puristas"? Are you idiots going all Mexican on us? [;)][/quote]

It''s code. And you don''t have the key.

OTBC

[/quote]Yeah. It''s code for ''miserable fecking eejits''! Apart from Sir Whittle though. I thing he''s been unfairly associated with you bunch of cretins! One love! [;)]

men_old.jpg Old Men image by papasmurf001

The 1st members of the group attend early, Bly was confusd by Smudge saying bring some donuts...........

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]And then we puristas shall advance and take Stowmarket.[:D][/quote]Only to retreat when you realise they''re both at home! [;)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

"Mello Yello has agreed to record the minutes of the meeting which should prove interesting."

Kind of a "cartoons for buffoons" approach.

[/quote]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

"Mello Yello has agreed to record the minutes of the meeting which should prove interesting."

Kind of a "cartoons for buffoons" approach.

[/quote]

Always first in the queue for the £1.99 20,000 clip-art images CDs at the Range.

[/quote]

Glad to see I get up your nose....

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]And then we puristas shall advance and take Stowmarket.[:D][/quote]Only to retreat when you realise they''re both at home! [;)][/quote]

Sorry. Your logic is deficient there old chap. Senior moment?

[:P]

Next please.

OTBC

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

Official anthem for the NCFC PURIST GROUP campaign....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keLaL0IR2YY

Play loud and lift your soul to a higher place..........

[/quote]

Really........ I could have sworn it was this song.............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

[/quote]

And here''s one for your gang.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

What are "Puristas"? Are you idiots going all Mexican on us? [;)]
[/quote]

I believe that they have a shared appreciation of unleavened Indian bread.......

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

The 1st members of the group attend early, Bly was confusd by Smudge saying bring some donuts...........

[/quote]

Looks like the fellow on the left side of the picture is a "gay" one that slipped in. Either he knew the "code" or, in fact, this is Cluck. I go for the latter. 

We Purists laugh (ha ha).. in the face of adversity.....We are eleven brave men strong and true whose blood is as pure as the sacred Wensum which flows through this beautiful City of ours.  Pure blood....unpolluted by those who come from afar to foul the very air we breathe.........

We need no War Cabinet to wrest back the beating heart of our once proud club... as good will inevitably overcome evil with rightiousness on the side of those pure in mind.

The war is already won.... all that remains is to bury the dead.

I think I''ll have a nice cup of tea now.......

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

You want to take Stowmarket? Or the residents of? Is this somekind of bizarre sexual fantasy - a bit like ''Cluck and Delia, sitting in a tree....K I S S I N G''...?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

I think this is the funniest thing I''ve ever seen on here - [:D][:D]

I''d love to be there, all my favourite posters in the same place and Robert Chase! I understand that Loan City is also doing a 5 minute stand up slot in the break. I understand that they have had to book an extra room to leave their egos in. Bunch of cnuts. 

[quote user="shortfatb"]I''d love to be there, all my favourite posters in the same place and Robert Chase! I understand that Loan City is also doing a 5 minute stand up slot in the break. I understand that they have had to book an extra room to leave their egos in. Bunch of cnuts. 
[/quote]

We have no vacancy for a short fat barman at our upcoming Cabinet Meeting. Life''s a bitch, eh?

Suggest you try the Scottish Premier League.

OTBC

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

We Purists laugh (ha ha).. in the face of adversity.....We are eleven brave men strong and true whose blood is as pure as the sacred Wensum which flows through this beautiful City of ours.  Pure blood....unpolluted by those who come from afar to foul the very air we breathe.........

We need no War Cabinet to wrest back the beating heart of our once proud club... as good will inevitably overcome evil with rightiousness on the side of those pure in mind.

The war is already won.... all that remains is to bury the dead.

I think I''ll have a nice cup of tea now.......

[/quote]

Keep it up.  We are screen capturing this stuff for a little project we have.  You''ll be immotalised St Cluck.  You may not like it but that''s life.

absolutely hilarious, how terrified some of you sound. A little bit of a wind up from Cluck and you are furiously searching for pictures and put downs. You can smell the fear

The Delia clip is more cringeworthy every time I see it. Anyone still proud?

Notts County - The latest club that apparently someone is "absolutely nuts" to put money into. Another club that''s a more attractive proposition than NCFC apparently?

Wind forward 12 months to when Notts County are in the same division and cue the headlines that we tried to sign "player X" but couldn''t compete with the mighty Notts County in the transfer market.