Sign in to follow this  

FAO NCFC Purist Supporters Group only.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

absolutely hilarious, how terrified some of you sound. A little bit of a wind up from Cluck and you are furiously searching for pictures and put downs. You can smell the fear

The Delia clip is more cringeworthy every time I see it. Anyone still proud?

Notts County - The latest club that apparently someone is "absolutely nuts" to put money into. Another club that''s a more attractive proposition than NCFC apparently?

Wind forward 12 months to when Notts County are in the same division and cue the headlines that we tried to sign "player X" but couldn''t compete with the mighty Notts County in the transfer market.

[/quote]Are you and Loan City related? I bet you''re a spit for Ray Winstone too!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="shortfatb"]I''d love to be there, all my favourite posters in the same place and Robert Chase! I understand that Loan City is also doing a 5 minute stand up slot in the break. I understand that they have had to book an extra room to leave their egos in. Bunch of cnuts.  [/quote]

We have no vacancy for a short fat barman at our upcoming Cabinet Meeting. Life''s a bitch, eh?

Suggest you try the Scottish Premier League.

OTBC

[/quote]

Why would I be a barman and why Scottish Premier League? Also, I was joshing with you, I wouldn''t really want to be there, the pungent smell of hot air and old man''s p*ss would be to much for the strongest of stomachs. 

You can smell the fear

[/quote]

Really.

All I can see is a fairly amusing wind up from Cluck and some posters having a little fun in return. If everybody ignored his posts and just left you all to talk amongst yourselves about your ''purist'' ideals then it would be pretty dull wouldn''t it?

I suspect that Cluck is really quite happy about the way that things are going [;)]

absolutely hilarious, how terrified some of you sound. A little bit of a wind up from Cluck and you are furiously searching for pictures and put downs. You can smell the fear

[/quote]

This is this funniest part yet! Don''t you think you should lighten up a bit [:D][:D]  

absolutely hilarious, how terrified some of you sound. A little bit of a wind up from Cluck and you are furiously searching for pictures and put downs (he started it, you give as good as you get). You can smell the fear

You pull the wings off flies don''t you?

The Delia clip is more cringeworthy every time I see it. Anyone still proud? Haven''t watched it in years, it''s history.

Notts County - The latest club that apparently someone (Arabs) is "absolutely nuts" to put money into. Another club that''s a more attractive (cheaper) proposition than NCFC apparently?

Wind forward 12 months to when Notts County are in the same division and cue the headlines that we tried to sign "player X" but couldn''t compete with the mighty Notts County in the transfer market.

You believe what you want.

[/quote]

Haven''t you got a meeting to go to? Will you be on the door?

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

You can smell the fear

[/quote]

Really.

All I can see is a fairly amusing wind up from Cluck and some posters having a little fun in return. If everybody ignored his posts and just left you all to talk amongst yourselves about your ''purist'' ideals then it would be pretty dull wouldn''t it?

I suspect that Cluck is really quite happy about the way that things are going [;)]

[/quote]

Good post Shack. Nice to see someone with a sense of perspective on this. Very funny stuff from Cluck, but sadly some people are taking themselves way too seriously!

Both myself and my fellow PURISTS are surprised by the reaction of some posters to this genuine effort to return our once proud club back to it''s rightful place.... this "place" being the very heart of our fine City and beautiful wider County. It''s almost as if some of you want us to lose games!

With the consent of my fellow PURISTS I have put together a group of the best brains available to try and steer a path out of the mire.... and it would be helpful if some of you put aside your issues of inferiority/rejection and support us as true fans of the club... and not just newly arrived Deliarites.

Following the arranged secret meeting we will announce our strategy and the future structure of the Group. I am aware that many of you would like to be invited to join us... but it is important to keep the PURISTS local... and therefore relevant. Allowing incomers to influence the direction of NCFC has got us where we are today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keLaL0IR2YY    Play loud and support Cluck''s PURIST GROUP........

St.Cluck, are you seriously so short of options that Barclay_Boy, Smudger & RickyKnight together constitute some of the best brains available?

I hope for the purists sake that these are your foot soldiers, and that you leave the thinking to the big men?!

Every army needs cannon fodder...

[quote user="St. Cluck"]Play loud and support Cluck''s PURIST GROUP........[/quote]PURIST eh!

"UR PIST" More like! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]Play loud and support Cluck''s PURIST GROUP........[/quote]PURIST eh!

[/quote]

I bet that took you all night and several pints to work out[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

I bet that took you all night and several pints to work out[:D]

[/quote]

Yep. Brain''s Best Bitter I''m reliably informed.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"]Play loud and support Cluck''s PURIST GROUP........[/quote]PURIST eh!

"UR PIST" More like! [;)][/quote]I bet that took you all night and several pints to work out[:D][/quote]Yep. Brain''s Best Bitter I''m reliably informed.[/quote]Must be right then, you''re the expert on bitter!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"]Play loud and support Cluck''s PURIST GROUP........[/quote]PURIST eh!

"UR PIST" More like! [;)][/quote]I bet that took you all night and several pints to work out[:D][/quote]Yep. Brain''s Best Bitter I''m reliably informed.[/quote]Must be right then, you''re the expert on bitter!

[/quote]FORTY   ---- THIRTY!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"]Play loud and support Cluck''s PURIST GROUP........[/quote]PURIST eh!

[/quote]

Then you are the expert biter woof woof

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"]Play loud and support Cluck''s PURIST GROUP........[/quote]PURIST eh!

[/quote]

[/quote]DEUCE !!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"]Play loud and support Cluck''s PURIST GROUP........[/quote]PURIST eh!

"UR PIST" More like! [;)][/quote]I bet that took you all night and several pints to work out[:D][/quote]Yep. Brain''s Best Bitter I''m reliably informed.[/quote]Must be right then, you''re the expert on bitter![/quote]Then you are the expert biter woof woof[/quote]Don''t be bitchy Butler! [&]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"]Play loud and support Cluck''s PURIST GROUP........[/quote]PURIST eh!

"UR PIST" More like! [;)][/quote]I bet that took you all night and several pints to work out[:D][/quote]Yep. Brain''s Best Bitter I''m reliably informed.[/quote]Must be right then, you''re the expert on bitter![/quote]Then you are the expert biter woof woof[/quote]Don''t be bitchy Butler! [&]

[/quote]

Its about time he stopped hounding you Lapp[:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"]Play loud and support Cluck''s PURIST GROUP........[/quote]PURIST eh!

[/quote]

You''re not taking this seriously are you Clappin?.... You''ll thank us all in the end when we''ve sorted this God awful mess out.

Plans are progressing nicely... but these must be kept secret for the time being.

[/quote]

Wrong diagnosis.

He can''t be bitchy - they''re not allowed in the Purist group.

[:P]

OTBC

[quote user="St. Cluck"]You''re not taking this seriously are you Clappin?.... You''ll thank us all in the end when we''ve sorted this God awful mess out.[/quote]Of course I''m taking you seriously Your Saintliness, I haven''t been this excited since I first watched the Dirty Dozen and see many similarities. In fact, you have an even more motley crew than Lee Marvin had but hopefully, like in the film, most of your dirty dozen won''t survive. [:D]

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="St. Cluck"]Play loud and support Cluck''s PURIST GROUP........[/quote]PURIST eh!

[/quote]

[/quote]

DEUCE !!
[/quote]

If it rains will we have to have Sir Cliff singing Summer Holiday - Dear God plase say no...

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]You''re not taking this seriously are you Clappin?.... You''ll thank us all in the end when we''ve sorted this God awful mess out.[/quote]Of course I''m taking you seriously Your Saintliness, I haven''t been this excited since I first watched the Dirty Dozen and see many similarities. In fact, you have an even more motley crew than Lee Marvin had but hopefully, like in the film, most of your dirty dozen won''t survive. [:D]

[/quote]

Dirty Dozen? Poofs.

We embrace and replicate Django - the real deal - throughout our crew.

OTBC

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

absolutely hilarious, how terrified some of you sound. A little bit of a wind up from Cluck and you are furiously searching for pictures and put downs (he started it, you give as good as you get). You can smell the fear

The Delia clip is more cringeworthy every time I see it. Anyone still proud? Haven''t watched it in years, it''s history.

Notts County - The latest club that apparently someone (Arabs) is "absolutely nuts" to put money into. Another club that''s a more attractive (cheaper) proposition than NCFC apparently?

[/quote]

[/quote]

To coin a phrase from the fishing legend John Wilson....."we''re in"

Shack and Mac sperm got it spot on. This is the funniest thread in years[:D] It''s incredible how Clucking Nora, the forums biggest and self confessed troll, has manged to turn the heads of so many of you disciples and make you a laughing stock[:O]

Making tennis jokes won''t hide that fact because we all know the score is always one love.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Shack and Mac sperm got it spot on. This is the funniest thread in years[:D] It''s incredible how Clucking Nora, the forums biggest and self confessed troll, has manged to turn the heads of so many of you disciples and make you a laughing stock[:O]

Making tennis jokes won''t hide that fact because we all know the score is always one love.

[/quote]

I approached these fine men regarding membership on the basis that they shared my PURIST wave length.... and rejected those who take themselves rather too seriously. Numerous PMs were exchanged and a code of practice agreed upon. We are a dream team of all the talents. 

Sorting this club out is a serious business and we don''t want any leaky pots in there dribbling secrets all over the place.

You simply aren''t up to the standard required.....

[/quote]

Made even funnier by witnessing the likes of you, Nigella, taking the bait yet again - hook, line & sinker. [:D]Cluck wins.

[/quote]

15 love actualy. Or is that another sport you now little about?[:D]

As Mr. Donegan said "when you get my age it helps to pass the time", until the proper stuff starts.

For your information Trolls are reknowned for their brains working in lower temperatures. So the more icey it gets on here the better Mein Fuhrer works.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To coin a phrase from the fishing legend John Wilson....."we''re in"

[/quote]

Now that was a programme. John ''legend'' Wilson.