Sign in to follow this  

FAO NCFC Purist Supporters Group only.

As promised the final details of our inaugural Cabinet meeting can now be confirmed for the benefit of those invited members only. 

The secret conference destination (mooted by The Butler) has been duly booked and a buffet plus bar facility has kindly been arranged by our host.

Before business takes place... all eleven members will be presented with their exclusive monogrammed tie and membership card.... The "CLUCK... YOU KNOW HE MAKES SENSE" T-shirts have been printed in the various sizes ordered and will I''m sure prove popular.

There will be a secret ballot by members to elect a new member who wishes to remain anonymous for business reasons.

We have much work and planning to do if we are to return this fine club back to it''s grassroot supporters before it is too late and strategy suggestions prepared beforehand would be helpful.

Mello Yello has agreed to record the minutes of the meeting which should prove interesting.

I am delighted to announce that Mr. Robert Chase has agreed to be our Guest Speaker for the evening and the Life Membership offered duly accepted.... His topic for the talk will be... "Delia Smith.... A Recipe For Disaster"... We can certainly expect a lively debate thereafter I feel!

Our grateful thanks must go to Towergate for their sponsorship and support of the group.

All members to arrive at 7.00 pm prompt please.....

THE PURISTS... WORKING TO RETURN NORWICH CITY TO IT''S TRUE SUPPORTERS.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]best you keep the venue sercret, the doors will be bashed in![/quote]

I shouldnt worry, the meetings in hes head !!!!!!

By the sounds of it theres not much room in there too.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]best you keep the venue sercret, the doors will be bashed in![/quote]

I shouldnt worry, the meetings in hes head !!!!!!

By the sounds of it theres not much room in there too.

[/quote]

i know....im more worried about the doors in his head being bashed in!

I''m sure all those on the outside (those impure in thought and deed)

will be grateful to St Cluck (the patron saint of purity) for at least

a glimpse of this exclusive world.

It''s certainly heartwarming to see that Towergate is still supporting

deserving charities despite the £13m loss for the last financial year

for which it has announced final figures!

Of course if one was being purist about the use of the English language

one might object to the following unnecessary apostrophe:

But only if one were being purist.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

To55er5[:)]

[/quote]

Well thats a well thought out enlightened comment.

Any other pearls of wisdom to impart?

[/quote]

Seemed to sum it up nicely to me.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

As promised the final details of our inaugural Cabinet meeting can now be confirmed for the benefit of those invited members only. 

The secret conference destination (mooted by The Butler) has been duly booked and a buffet plus bar facility has kindly been arranged by our host.

Before business takes place... all eleven members will be presented with their exclusive monogrammed tie and membership card.... The "CLUCK... YOU KNOW HE MAKES SENSE" T-shirts have been printed in the various sizes ordered and will I''m sure prove popular.

There will be a secret ballot by members to elect a new member who wishes to remain anonymous for business reasons.

We have much work and planning to do if we are to return this fine club back to it''s grassroot supporters before it is too late and strategy suggestions prepared beforehand would be helpful.

Mello Yello has agreed to record the minutes of the meeting which should prove interesting.

I am delighted to announce that Mr. Robert Chase has agreed to be our Guest Speaker for the evening and the Life Membership offered duly accepted.... His topic for the talk will be... "Delia Smith.... A Recipe For Disaster"... We can certainly expect a lively debate thereafter I feel

Our grateful thanks must go to Towergate for their sponsorship and support of the group.

[/quote]

purists = [8-|]

"Mello Yello has agreed to record the minutes of the meeting which should prove interesting."

Kind of a "cartoons for buffoons" approach.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

"Mello Yello has agreed to record the minutes of the meeting which should prove interesting."

[/quote]

Always first in the queue for the £1.99 20,000 clip-art images CDs at the Range.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

I am delighted to announce that Mr. Robert Chase has agreed to be our Guest Speaker for the evening and the Life Membership offered duly accepted.... His topic for the talk will be... "Delia Smith.... A Recipe For Disaster"... We can certainly expect a lively debate thereafter I feel!

[/quote]

Is it just me, or, does this kind of sound like a gay version of the mafia?

After the Dale Winton look alike competition, they''ll probably be off to put horses heads in the Board members beds.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

like they said no yanks, so ull never know!

St Cluck. I must congratulate you on an excellent choice of TRUE SUPPORTERS to take up the baton and restore our club to it''s former glory. You have cleverly selected a couple of people who actually attend matches to report back so you have a first hand account of how our players are performing. You have a senior member of the Chartered Guild of Fag Packet accountants, a couple of experts on football hooliganism, a historian, a professional heckler and a cartoonist to organise your official matchday comic. WOW, what a line up.

Just a couple of questions Your Saintliness.............

As you''ve not included Tangy in your team, it begs the question, will you be embracing other anti-NCFC organisations or do you intend to go it alone?

In view of your well publicised dislike of anyone born outside of Norfolk, will you be fighting Delia Smith if she dares to announce that she intends selling NCFC to an Arab, Jew, Russian Icelander, American or anyone else who doesn''t have a Norfolk accent?

When you''ve got rid of the 20,000 Delia-loving apologistic bilge-riddled sheep, ripped the seats out of Carrow Rd, closed the restaurants and restored those legendary corrugated tin toilets to get a real taste of the good old days back, will you be turning down the inevitable offer to become chairman to prove that your Saintly actions were all for the benefit of the TRUE SUPPORTERS and not for your own personal gain?

[H]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

St Cluck. I must congratulate you on an excellent choice of TRUE SUPPORTERS to take up the baton and restore our club to it''s former glory. You have cleverly selected a couple of people who actually attend matches to report back so you have a first hand account of how our players are performing. You have a senior member of the Chartered Guild of Fag Packet accountants, a couple of experts on football hooliganism, a historian, a professional heckler and a cartoonist to organise your official matchday comic. WOW, what a line up.

As you''ve not included Tangy in your team, it begs the question, will you be embracing other anti-NCFC organisations or do you intend to go it alone?

In view of your well publicised dislike of anyone born outside of Norfolk, will you be fighting Delia Smith if she dares to announce that she intends selling NCFC to an Arab, Jew, Russian Icelander, American or anyone else who doesn''t have a Norfolk accent?

When you''ve got rid of the 20,000 Delia-loving apologistic bilge-riddled sheep, ripped the seats out of Carrow Rd, closed the restaurants and restored those legendary corrugated tin toilets to get a real taste of the good old days back, will you be turning down the inevitable offer to become chairman to prove that your Saintly actions were all for the benefit of the TRUE SUPPORTERS and not for your own personal gain?

[H]

[/quote]

I''m afraid our strategy must remain confidential and for the ears of elected members only. You will ultimately benefit from our collective vision.

You should be grateful that so few are prepared to act for so many....such selfless sacrifice as this is what defines us The Purists.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]I''m Gay. Can I join?[/quote]

I''m pretty sure the members of the Purists Group are not homophobic, ''though overly camp turd-burglars who flaunt their abnormalities are certainly not welcome.May I suggest that you join the Boys Brigade instead?

[/quote]

Or have you ever considered becoming a Catholic priest?

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[H]

[/quote]

I''m afraid our strategy must remain confidential and for the ears of elected members only. You will ultimately benefit from our collective vision.

You should be grateful that so few are prepared to act for so many....such selfless sacrifice as this is what defines us The Purists.

[/quote]

Mr.Chairman Sir,

Just seen a TV program on recycling waste.

Could I suggest an item on the agenda to ask NCFC what rubbish they are recycling. (again and again)

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[H]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mr.Chairman Sir,

Just seen a TV program on recycling waste.

Could I suggest an item on the agenda to ask NCFC what rubbish they are recycling. (again and again)

[/quote]

A very good point.

Perhaps we could offer Delia a little tip?......... At least that way all of them could be disposed of legally.

We will have a vote at the meeting.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[H]

[/quote]

This is hilarious [:D][:D]

Now Lapp, I reckon it''s obvious why poor Tangie has been excluded, Mr. Carrow is the real deal where as poor Tangie is just the pretender. So it''s a case of "this town aint big enough for the both of us'' I''m afraid. But what is baffling is the omission of Crafty. Every purist group should have a good lyricist among their ranks. Look what they are missing out on[:O]

All our members are good and pure
For our ailing club we have the cure 
Don''t worry, be happy...... [H]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

[img]http://www.jmorganmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/attention_whore-300x231.jpg[/img]

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[H]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Despite your dislike for Yanks you are starting to sound incredibly like Obama to me.

395 views.  Amazing.  It''s almost like people are on this forum just to read what these people say!

Typical American Attitude.

As soon as you say you don''t want them they invade[:D]

We only have weapons of Delia destruction (mass only if we manage it in at her confessional)

[quote user="The Butler"]Typical American Attitude.

We only have weapons of Delia destruction (mass only if we manage it in at her confessional)[/quote]It''s war then, official!

The last saint to go into war was Joan of ark. She started life as a peasant too, and we all know how she finished up. Tell Cluck to steer clear of Prince of Wales Rd, we don''t want to see him immortalised as Kentucky Fried Cluck. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"]Typical American Attitude.

We only have weapons of Delia destruction (mass only if we manage it in at her confessional)[/quote]It''s war then, official!

The last saint to go into war was Joan of ark. She started life as a peasant too, and we all know how she finished up. Tell Cluck to steer clear of Prince of Wales Rd, we don''t want to see him immortalised as Kentucky Fried Cluck. [;)]

[/quote]

No not official.

I only speak in general terms that would need ratification by the (war) cabinet, if such a thing existed. 

Any statement made is purely the readers own interpretation of any on going situation that might or might not be relevant to any pending or otherwise statement from an official source.

[quote user="ACE"]395 views.  Amazing.  It''s almost like people are on this forum just to read what these people say!
[/quote]

Jealous?

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"]Typical American Attitude.

[/quote]

Whoa there Deputy. Your boss is back.

And you two are getting your wires crossed.

Time to check in.

OTBC

Hehe! I see St Cluck has sent his Lieutenants out for the opening skirmishes and is holding his Generals back for when the real fighting starts![:D]