Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary jr

Tom Adeyemi

Now that Tom Adetemi has burst onto the scene who would be your two starting centre midfielders?

Out of:

Adeyemi / Tudor Jones / Hughes / Gill / Pattison / Smith

For me it would have to be Adeyemi and Tudor Jones

What do you think?

We will need to start off the league season with experience in midfield, something that Adeyemi lacks ay present. It would not be fair to put this responsibility on his 17 tear old shoulders at this stage. If he keeps up the good work I can see him making an impact mid season, he is still learning ( and doing a very good job of it ! ).[:)]

of them it''s got to be tudor-jones and hughes. adeyemi would be on the bench with gill, or pattison (if he''s interested)

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]Thought Hughes was going to be the main man in Midfield? I think Tom could be a good impact player[/quote]Will have to be to justify his wages.

Weseem to have a good mixture of midfield players with varying attributes, i think over the course of the season we''ll see different combinations for different match situations. At times we may see 3 central midfield players with wide men and 1 up top or perhaps 3 in the middle with Wes playing off 2 strikers.

Gunny has his bases well covered, thats for sure