Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Please can we just get back to supporting,not point scoring

Not a have a pop at the club post, please Bare with me on this.

First off lets get to where i stand on the state of the club, i want Delia and her husband out of the club because IMO they along with Doncaster have put us in to a position of uncertainty and turned us into the small club Delia always used to refer to us as,their huge mistakes should not be forgotten overnight. Secondly Bryan Gunn, IMO he was always going to keep the job,relegation or not and in all honesty watching him in the 19 games he had to save us from the drop should tell any City fan that he has a huge ammount to learn when it comes to his tactics before and during games,(his substitutions record was very poor) and to be honest he made some odd team selections also BUT we have to face facts he has got the job like it or not,at the fans forum he promised the fans he would build a team of contracted players and that he has done,it is absolutely impossible for any of us to say if his new Norwich City will succeed or fail or indeed if Gunn will succeed or fail but for now we have to trust him and see if he has learnt from his mistakes!

To the point of the post i don''t feel like i''m alone when i say that this forum has turned into somewhat of a playground of name calling and frankly tiresome bickering between fans who at the end of the day have the same passion and same goals for their beloved Norwich City,i do not agree with people who back Delia but that is their opinion and they have every right to give that opinion,some don''t agree with me for wanting Delia out but that is my opinion and i have every right to give that opinion,why do we have to turn to nasty snide digs and comments about peoples personal life or sexual preference in some cases, just because you don''t agree with someone does not give you the go ahead to abuse and berate,i will admit that on occasions i have fell into the trap of certain posters and had prolonged back and fouth arguments but i have to say i''m bored of it,can we please get back to a civilised grown up forum and debate our opinions like adults not 9 year old School kids,i''m not trying to preach to you guys and girls i''m sure some will have a real pop at me for this post but i feel the time for a new beginning is upon us both on the field and on this forum,maybe we will struggle again this season maybe Gunn will prove me wrong and he will take us back up but to be honest i just want to get back to enjoying being a Norwich City fan and being part of the best supporters in the country.

What ever your feelings are on Delia and Gunn, enjoy the season and support the team as you always have,with pride, passion and a pasty in hand.

PHAT.

seriously though, you''re right Phat, I am going to try hard not to get involved in any more slanging matches, but will continue to be critical of Delia.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]seriously though, you''re right Phat, I am going to try hard not to get involved in any more slanging matches, but will continue to be critical of Delia.[/quote]snap [Y] and Mr Chops top class reply..lol

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]But what if like me, you don''t like pasties?[;)]
[/quote]

What about a Mars bar or Snickers,it''s your choice,there is no pressure on the pasty front!![:D]

[quote user="King Chops"]BINNER! [:@]
[/quote]

I was going to put at the end about how long untill someone calls me a binner,wish i had now!![:)]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

First off lets get to where i stand on the state of the club, i want Delia and her husband out of the club because IMO they along with Doncaster have put us in to a position of uncertainty and turned us into the small club Delia always used to refer to us as,their huge mistakes should not be forgotten overnight. Secondly Bryan Gunn, IMO he was always going to keep the job,relegation or not and in all honesty watching him in the 19 games he had to save us from the drop should tell any City fan that he has a huge ammount to learn when it comes to his tactics before and during games,(his substitutions record was very poor) and to be honest he made some odd team selections also BUT we have to face facts he has got the job like it or not,at the fans forum he promised the fans he would build a team of contracted players and that he has done,it is absolutely impossible for any of us to say if his new Norwich City will succeed or fail or indeed if Gunn will succeed or fail but for now we have to trust him and see if he has learnt from his mistakes!

To the point of the post i don''t feel like i''m alone when i say that this forum has turned into somewhat of a playground of name calling and frankly tiresome bickering between fans who at the end of the day have the same passion and same goals for their beloved Norwich City,i do not agree with people who back Delia but that is their opinion and they have every right to give that opinion,some don''t agree with me for wanting Delia out but that is my opinion and i have every right to give that opinion,why do we have to turn to nasty snide digs and comments about peoples personal life or sexual preference in some cases, just because you don''t agree with someone does not give you the go ahead to abuse and berate,i will admit that on occasions i have fell into the trap of certain posters and had prolonged back and fouth arguments but i have to say i''m bored of it,can we please get back to a civilised grown up forum and debate our opinions like adults not 9 year old School kids,i''m not trying to preach to you guys and girls i''m sure some will have a real pop at me for this post but i feel the time for a new beginning is upon us both on the field and on this forum,maybe we will struggle again this season maybe Gunn will prove me wrong and he will take us back up but to be honest i just want to get back to enjoying being a Norwich City fan and being part of the best supporters in the country.

What ever your feelings are on Delia and Gunn, enjoy the season and support the team as you always have,with pride, passion and a pasty in hand.

PHAT.

[/quote]

top post

[quote user="King Chops"]I agree with your post, though - meant to say that.  I''ll play nicely.
[/quote]

No worries i did laugh at your first reply to be fair!![:D]

[quote user="King Chops"]I agree with your post, though - meant to say that.  I''ll play nicely.
[/quote]

No you won''t play nicely....you''re just like me and the ''others''....It''s like tourettes - and you just can''t help yourself....

It''s all part and parcel of the ''fun.''

I get slagged off no matter what I wrıte by certaın people.

I bet they are the fırst to complaın when slagged off by others. Some of the abuse I get ıs totally unfaır.

[quote user="CT "]

I bet they are the fırst to complaın when slagged off by others. Some of the abuse I get ıs totally unfaır.

[/quote]

Rise above it.....Soft lad.....

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

Thats the point i''m making CT,some fans can''t win on here because other users just look at the person posting rather than reading the post!! Come the start of the season maybe people will calm down a bit and concentrate on the football rather than abuse,i''m not saying that all arguments should stop because thats not going to happen as it''s just human nature,it''s the nasty and frankly silly stuff that some are getting into the habit of posting that i wish would stop!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Welcome to my world,i feel like that fat kid at school on this forum.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was the fat kid at school,now i''m just Phat!!!!

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]To be fair though, you do deserve it.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah.... but you have the arms of the PURISTS around you now.......

Just let us know ok?........  [;)]

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

Sorry CT, but this isn''t a kindergarden you know, and you know bugger all about being slagged off............just stand in my shoes..............it goes with the territory!

I find a back bone helps a bit.

[quote user="King Chops"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

To be fair though, you do deserve it.
[/quote]

Because you and the forum ''elders'' decıde? I post the stuff of an average poster here and get slated. Not complaınıng for the sake of ıt,  just thınk treatment from certaın posters ıs damn rıght nasty.

There are people lıke CanaryTom, Bıg Bob and Shyster and they post bloody rubbısh and no one bats an eyelıd....

Double standards anyone?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="King Chops"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because you and the forum ''elders'' decıde? I post the stuff of an average poster here and get slated. Not complaınıng for the sake of ıt,  just thınk treatment from certaın posters ıs damn rıght nasty.

There are people lıke CanaryTom, Bıg Bob and Shyster and they post bloody rubbısh and no one bats an eyelıd....

Double standards anyone?

[/quote]

We all post rubbish....just that some rubbish is less rubbish than the other rubbish...Be strong!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

PHAT.

[/quote] Completely agree PHAT, I''m a NCFC fan and that''s the reason I joined the forum

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="CT "][quote user="King Chops"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Double standards anyone?

[/quote]

We all post rubbish....just that some rubbish is less rubbish than the other rubbish...Be strong!

[/quote]

I love posting rubbish too and I''ll bet my rubbish is much better rubbish than anyone else''s rubbish. Game on.......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]I love posting rubbish too and I''ll bet my rubbish is much better rubbish than anyone else''s rubbish. Game on.......[/quote]Stop talking rubbish!