Sign in to follow this  
barclay_canary

run out music for carrow road.

I was thinking that the run out music needs to be something with a bit more substance.  music that is harder than it has been and pumps energy into the home team and the fans in the build up to On The Ball City.. so heres my 10 suggestions to beef up the dross we have had.in no particular order:1.    Linkin Park - New Divide2.    Metallica - Enter Sandman3.    Foo Fighters - All My Life4.    Shinedown - Sound Of Madness5.    Green Day - Know Your Enemy6.    Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle7.    Kings Of Leon - Sex on Fire8.    Fightstar - The English Way9.    Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit10.  Linkin Park - Paper CutI also think it would be good if OTBC could be started off by the fans who pay to do it plus one city player each week.  that way it will give the players some extra pride when pullling on the sacred shirt.

YOU DIRTY GREBO

Cut your hair.

Everyone would go home and slit their wrists after that shanadaganze.

[quote user="row"]YOU DIRTY GREBO

Cut your hair.

Everyone would go home and slit their wrists after that shanadaganze.[/quote]what would you like? ABBA?  behave yourself.

All this talk of run out music (be careful you''ll get done by the new thread police) is a bit of a nonsense i say. We''d be far better off knowing what the players would like to run out to and backing that. They''re the ones that we really need to be pumped up. If they are, we will be, simple as that whether its the cheeky girls or led zep!

Yes. And what?

DANCINGGG QUEEENNNNNNN

now go away your stench is too much.

[quote user="DGC"]All this talk of run out music (be careful you''ll get done by the new thread police) is a bit of a nonsense i say. We''d be far better off knowing what the players would like to run out to and backing that. They''re the ones that we really need to be pumped up. If they are, we will be, simple as that whether its the cheeky girls or led zep![/quote]A very valid point.  i do agree with you on this.  But will we ever be able to find this out and have someone ask the players on the fans behalf?

shut up you dirty greebo your music stinks like your breath and hair

[quote user="row"]shut up you dirty greebo your music stinks like your breath and hair[/quote]thankyou for ruining a perfectly good post with your sad pathetic remarks Row.  its people like you who should be banned for just criticising others instead of showing any form of intelligence.  well done and i hope you are proud of yourself.  no woder people dont post here anymore if this is what we face everytime.

i liked the music running out vs man u ....

blur song 2 wooooooooohhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo ! gud pumping song :)

Row, not to moan or anything, but you clearly have no taste in music... at all.

And to the OP, that''s a pretty decent list. That Foo''s song is really good ;) Not so sure about Kings of Leon, personally i''ve never been a fan

Too true, but I wanted to say something ;) the whole "stinks like your hair" or whatever it was seemed a bit odd just for listing some songs