Sign in to follow this  
row

new song !!!

we love you grant holt

if its quite alright we love you grant holt

give him the ball and he''ll scorrrrrreeeeee !

(repeat)

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Here''s one. Row. Row, Row''s a joke. Nothing else to do. Sits by his PC starting threads And most of them are poo![/quote]

LMFAO classic

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Here''s one. Row. Row, Row''s a joke. Nothing else to do. Sits by his PC starting threads And most of them are poo![/quote]

Love it!!

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Here''s one.

Row. Row, Row''s a joke.

Nothing else to do.

Sits by his PC starting threads

And most of them are poo![/quote]

FAIL

Joke does not rhyme with threads but well done for poo and do

Go suck kilroys racist left one.

Holt doest rhyme with score either.

My take on the classic nursery song ''Row, row, row your boat'' follows the classic rhyme pattern of A,B,C,B.

You will find it is quite a common rhyming scheme, unlike your''s which was just another blatent attempt to boost your post count (and in your eyes your virtual popularity).

Now, I think Sunday is your bath night, before Last of the Summer Wine, milk and biscuits and bed.

Good night.

Bath NIGHT?! Yes because everyone has ONE bath night...is there something your not telling us ?

Ok well thanks for that informative post...how about I leave you to sing your nursery rhymes in peace ok.

I bid you farewell.

milk and biccies before bedtime was great. Let''s be nice chaps... enter your rhymes here... www.theploughprize.co.uk/   they''ll let you know what they think.

[quote user="row"][quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Here''s one. Row. Row, Row''s a joke. Nothing else to do. Sits by his PC starting threads And most of them are poo![/quote] FAIL Joke does not rhyme with threads but well done for poo and do Go suck kilroys racist left one.[/quote]

Neither does boat and crocodile....

[quote user="row"]we love you grant holt

if its quite alright we love you grant holt

give him the ball and he''ll scorrrrrreeeeee !

(repeat)[/quote]

you what!! do you sit in the corner of the Jarrold stand?

[quote user="row"]we love you grant holt if its quite alright we love you grant holt give him the ball and he''ll scorrrrrreeeeee ! (repeat)[/quote]

Possibly the most rubbish song idea of all time, but that''s aside.  Do I know you/had a run in with you, as I see you mention me in your sig.  I don''t recall, but it must have been something quite upsetting to you.  Oh and another thing, referring to me as a MORE ON is more ironic than I could ever describe......

Not very original but Grant Holt works harder than most players and covers a lot of ground much like our last G.Holt.

He''s here, he''s there

he''s every f***ing where

Granty Holt

Granty Holt

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Not very original but Grant Holt works harder than most players and covers a lot of ground much like our last G.Holt. He''s here, he''s there he''s every f***ing where Granty Holt Granty Holt[/quote]

oh dear!!!

gary springs to mind!!