[quote user="ricky knight"]Another Gunn is wonderful post, get me a sick bag.[/quote]

Not qualified to say about Gunn as a football manager (jury out) but we go back a long time personally on other matters and I have the greatest respect for him as a person whether he f****s up the football or not.

Depends on what you think matters most I suppose.

Of course he will inevitably be judged on results and rightly so but he has demonstrated good qualities in his transfer dealings with limited funds. I don''t think he is going to turn out to be a weak minded, easily led, yes man as suggested on other posts. Good luck Gunny in your quest to build a Norwich team we can all be proud of.[:)]

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]Alot of people didnt believe in Gunnys abilitys when he signed, but so far so good [/quote]P 19W 5D 5L 10What part of "so far so good" do you not understand?

[quote user="King Chops"][quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]Alot of people didnt believe in Gunnys abilitys when he signed, but so far so good [/quote]P 19W 5D 5L 10What part of "so far so good" do you not understand?[/quote]Nice 1 Chopsy.[;)]To the other 2, I don''t see how bringing up other posters personal lives has got to do with any thread on here and find it very low and uncalled for.

[quote user="King Chops"][quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]Alot of people didnt believe in Gunnys abilitys when he signed, but so far so good [/quote]P 19W 5D 5L 10What part of "so far so good" do you not understand?[/quote]ant that record was with rodents crappy loan squad, lets judge gunns results with his own squad shall we? pre-season hant gone too bad

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]Alot of people didnt believe in Gunnys abilitys when he signed, but so far so good i think the signings hes made with the limited resourses have been very good lets hope that the season goes just as well. I believe he can take us right back up.[/quote]he was manager when we went down..yes he has signed some players...BUT HASNT PROVED HIMSELF AS A MANAGER YET!!! we shall see this season

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="King Chops"][quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]Alot of people didnt believe in Gunnys abilitys when he signed, but so far so good [/quote]P 19W 5D 5L 10What part of "so far so good" do you not understand?[/quote]ant that record was with rodents crappy loan squad, lets judge gunns results with his own squad shall we? [/quote]Yes, I guess the head of player recruitment had nothing to do with the squad.... "I was only obeying orders."

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]Another Gunn is wonderful post, get me a sick bag.[/quote]

Not qualified to say about Gunn as a football manager (jury out) but we go back a long time personally on other matters and I have the greatest respect for him as a person whether he f****s up the football or not.

Depends on what you think matters most I suppose.

[/quote]

The problem, Camuldonum, is that 24 carat good bloke and 24 carat football manager are, sadly, rarely one and the same.

I don''t think there can be many on here who have a bad word to say about Bryan as a person and the way he has handled the trauma in his family life. Unfortunately his record as a football manager is less than shining and is fairly open to critiscism. Almost all Norwich City supporters respect Bryan Gunn as a person but less do so when he''s wearing his manager''s hat.

I do agree that it does depend on which you think matters most but I can''t help but wonder if you would be so magnanimous had he overseen Colchester United''s recent relegation from the Championship.

Gunn may well have been "Head of player recruitment" but what he wasn''t was a "director of football" which many on here seem to get confused with.

Gunn was essentially what Deehan is now, head of scouting. He wasn''t the one signing players that decision laid with Roeder.

A Director of football is someone that WILL sign players for the manager to use IE Dennis Wise at Newcastle, signed half the shite that got Newcastle religated and a load of players Keegan didn''t want in the first place.

So to say last seasons squad was essentially Gunny''s as he was "Head of player recruitment" is very wide of the mark.

What about all the players he brought in in January , that team at Charlton was Gunns team , crap manager who has signed a few freebies beat a couple of Scottish minnows and the idiots that follow this club suddenly think hes the best thing since sliced bread .Wait untill the season starts and the bad results start rolling in we wont be seeing all these stupid well done Gunny posts then .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan,[/quote][|-)][|-)][|-)]

This is all irrelevant as he is the manager until he fails, leaves for another club, becomes director of football or retires. The past may indicate that he will fail or that he has learnt from last season. I''m looking forward to finding out as the squad seems OK for this league.

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]What about all the players he brought in in January , that team at Charlton was Gunns team , crap manager who has signed a few freebies beat a couple of Scottish minnows and the idiots that follow this club suddenly think hes the best thing since sliced bread .Wait untill the season starts and the bad results start rolling in we wont be seeing all these stupid well done Gunny posts then .
[/quote]

The sheer fact you''ve changed your user-name shows we''re making progress. Did you really expect us to fill out our squad after the departure of all those loan players by paying for every new face?? No club at this level would be able to.

Yet it was Gunn''s players that actually made an effort to keep us in the championship, unfortunatly the surviving players from Roeder''s reign where the ones that let us down the last couple months of the season.

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]What about all the players he brought in in January , that team at Charlton was Gunns team , crap manager who has signed a few freebies beat a couple of Scottish minnows and the idiots that follow this club suddenly think hes the best thing since sliced bread .Wait untill the season starts and the bad results start rolling in we wont be seeing all these stupid well done Gunny posts then .[/quote] Loan City FC to Freebie City FC, that''s very good, horribly inaccurate, but let''s not make you anymore miserable than you already are by dissecting how wrong you are. Moan City FC would have been easier for you to morph into, less spelling and everything and more accurate. 

Let me ask you Freebie City F.C. are you actually a norwich fan? seriously? get behind the team get behind the manager. Oh and next time you make a post try and understand what your talking about before you go off ranting. Gunn has to sign some freebies because the club has no money, and even with that fact hes still signing players in exchange for money Holt, Wiggins, Whaley. Also when he took over he took over roeders team and when he did sign players they are the ones that stuck out as good players in a bad team. Be a supporter for christ sake.

[quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Remember this Knight is wonderful post?

http://www.wrestle-zone.co.uk/british-news-and-results/1663-british-wrestlers-pub-raided-by-police.html

[:P]

[/quote]

I see it didn''t take you as long to reach the same depths that you did last time. Very low and underhanded......do you EVER stop to think before you sling the dirt?
[/quote]

It''s funny and more than likely true thou.....

Cammy old Son at least i have done enough in my life to make me news worthy. Facts about Romany PH, the night it was raided myself and all the family were wrestling in Ipswich t 2 nobody was ever arrested for anything that night, my family or pub customers. 3my wife never lost her licence. We actually never see the police they had gone by the time we went got home. 4 Enterprise inns shut the pub, NOT THE POLICE. 5 the police were working on a false tip off, jealous competitors we have since learned. So we actually walked away with our head high, oh yea and we are in the process of getting another pub. So cammy pull your neck in, this is a football thread so stick to that debate.