Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

101 things about the Pink Un messageboard

62. Every time we sign a new player, someone will always whine about the fact we''re still missing another goalkeeper/ defender/ midfielder/ striker because we don''t sign all the players we''re going to sign on the same day

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]63) I am a banana is really a 6 year old boy[/quote]

Perv
[/quote]

Leave it out Tucker!

I mean''t from a grammatical point of view!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]63) I am a banana is really a 6 year old boy[/quote]

ok, so someone thinks im 6 and someone else thinks im CLUCK!!

This is soo unfair!

66) Every time we sign a new player, 15 different poster all create the same thread, because they are too bloody lazy to bother checking the main board for the 14 other threads on exactly the same topic

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

65) Slideshow Tim couldn''t care about norwich city one bit!

[/quote]

Slieshow? See what i mean, you must only be 6 cos you certainly cant spell!

Why would i post on this forum if i don''t care about Norwich? That''s the funniest thing i''ve read since........before you were born!

Haven''t you got better things to do with yourself during the Summer holidays like swimming or 10 pin bowling?

"Slideshow Tim couldn''t care about norwich city one bit!"

haha! This just proves one of the rules above about complaining about spelling! Awesome!

[quote user="ob1"]I meant to quote "Slieshow? See what i mean, you must only be 6 cos you certainly cant spell!" :)[/quote]

I know, i know. i can spell but this really does show the need FOR A BLOODY EDIT BUTTON

69, Crap jokes about no virgins in Lowestoft in every one of the Wheezbags borin and pointless Hex threads

70, Beaker posting a picture of a donkey and sayin it is the Doc spotted somewhere (was funny the first time, not needed another seven)

oh and you are all cock guzzlin monkey lovers! (see 54)

71.About every six weeks or so, someone will start a thread asking "Why is it the pink un?", "Did you know On the Ball City is the oldest football song?" or "I''m handing back my season ticket"72. DEB is incapable of starting a new thread without an exclamation mark at the end of the title and a link to a story on a website

75. If a secret Billionaire, born, raised, lived & worked in Norwich took over, ploughed in Billions and took Norwich on to win the Premiership, Champions League, World ''best club ever to exist'' blinkin Cup.... ''Loan City FC'' & ''Gunns no legend'' would still moan.

76)  There is only one good striker playing anywhere in Leagues 1 and 2 and his name is Ricky Lambert.77) A player magically loses all his skills when his contract runs out, since how much you pay for a player is directly proportional to how good he is and nothing else.78) The definition of Ambition:Ambition, n., a.signing exactly the players demanded by the poster or b.making marque signings at the expense of the rest of the side.

83. The free bet has raised over £600 for FONCY.84. A mysteriously large amount of users of this forum are registered in mid November 2005 despite them not registering for this forum at that time.85. The vast majority of what is posted on here is either: nonsensical, negative, rambling, un-humorous or extreme or all of the previous, to non-regulars of this forum.

88, Every player we sign is pants and every player we miss out on is the best player in the world.

Sorry if have already been mentioned.

90) school holidays see an increase in transfer rumours.. everyone from fat dave in the pub to Kaka are liniked!

jas :)