Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Surely this should be our second striker!

1. Foulger and rebate money spent on Holt.

2. Ever thought that Gunny doesn`t want some of these players?

Am i missing something here?So youve just taken a story about some random player? Is there any link between us and him?Does Gunn want him?Is he even any bloody good!Pointless post.

West Brom manager Roberto di Matteo is ready to make a shock move for Rotherham United''s highly rated striker Reuben Reid. (Daily Mirror)

Anyway football players these days will not pick a league 1 club pushing for the champo over a club pushing for premier.

How old is he?

He is young still I think.

Also think he would rather stay in the Champ, and think with young players like that they often choose to stay near where they live and Blackpool is a lot closer to Rotherham than Norwich - albeit nowhere near as nice.

Barclayman (your Carrow Road SuperHero)"]Am i missing something here? wrote:

So youve just taken a story about some random player?

Is there any link between us and him?

Does Gunn want him?

Is he even any bloody good!

Pointless post.

yes u f**kin muppet i have taken a story based on a player that has been bendied about on this forum previously, and was shocked at 20 ears of age and how much promise he shows, how cheap he is going for.

With Mark Robins as a link to our club i thought it was a good shout, not a pointless post u moron!! would rather have him than Alan Lee as age is on his side and we lack decent academy strikers at the moment that could break through, so this guy would not hinder any potential decent youngster for that position as we have none!!

Some people are just plain narsacists and love to have a go p*ss off. 

Liverpool have a 20 year old called Nemeth? Scored a few goals in pre-season, apparently highly rated...and going on loan to Tranmere!

Could be the connection with John Barnes who is their manager, think he will do well