Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

Not very friendly for a friendly...

I was with my Dad and 10 year old brother, when about 15-20 Man Utd fans walked past and were takin the mick out of a group of guys who were on a stag party.

this didnt go down to well and the Man Utd fans came back and i saw one take a right hook that Jon Thaxton would have been proud needless to say the Yarmouth Branch of Man utd fans left with a sore ear..

it was my bro''s first game he thought it was great....imagine if it had been the scum,.....lol

O T B C onwards and upwards......

I can think of few more pleasing sights than a bunch of arrogant Man Utd fans (norfolk born and bred glory hunters you suspect in this instance) getting a damn good kicking!

Can''t believe people side with West Ham fans showering Man Utd fans with glass and singing Munich songs. Can''t vouch for them all but a number wearn''t even glory hunting Yarmouth fans (not that it should matter), just proper reds out for a laugh on a pre season friendly.Outrageous. Some of you need to grow up.

The original post states that the Man Utd fans were ''gobbing off'' to some lads on a stag party - sounds like they got exactly what they deserved.

I also personally hold West Ham (the club AND the fans) in far higher regard than I do Man Utd, who opitimise nearly everything that''s wrong about the game today.

[quote user="Chewbacca"]The original post states that the Man Utd fans were ''gobbing off'' to some lads on a stag party - sounds like they got exactly what they deserved.

I also personally hold West Ham (the club AND the fans) in far higher regard than I do Man Utd, who opitimise nearly everything that''s wrong about the game today.[/quote]Yes but then a post further down indicates that the WHU scum ... fans sorry, fans .... were singing "who''s that lying on the runway" etc before the Manyoo fans started "gobbing off". If you ask me, we should arrange a pre-season friendly between Man yoo and Wet Sham and let them fight it out amongst themselves...

I was at spoons before the game on saturday and saw the large stag group but missed the fight as obviously left before it. I have to say I was disappointed by some of the Norwich fans at the game on saturday. In the lower barclay (one many will know as Simon) taunting the united fans by constantly making plane impressions - even more disappointed that the stewards practically turned a blind eye to it. I like a bit of banter at the football and am not easily offended but these guys took it too far. Simon, a man not afraid to show off his big belly, also seemed to have just one chant stuck on repeat. How many times does he need to tell the dead quiet snakepit to sing? I tried and failed to get the snakepit to sing more than just ''We are the snakepit'' on more than one ocassion. Of course the atmosphere will come back on August 8th when the home end isnt filled by plain clothed ''mancs''.

[quote user="Yarmouthyellow1"]Please don''t keep wishing Utd fans return to Yarmouth.  As well as the urinals we''ve already got half of London living here judging by the number of Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham shirts on display!  Having said that, this seems to be the case for the whole county as wherever I travel there seems to be more Cockney club supporters than Norwich.  Loads of people used to have City mini strips in their cars but these seem to have died a death for some reason. 
[/quote]

I''ll second that!

Feels/sounds more like a suburb of bleedin London or Essex walking round Yarmouth sometimes!! Dam those ''move out of your hovel and move to Norfolk'' type programmes!!

[quote user="West Ham Canary"]I was at spoons before the game on saturday and saw the large stag group but missed the fight as obviously left before it. I have to say I was disappointed by some of the Norwich fans at the game on saturday. In the lower barclay (one many will know as Simon) taunting the united fans by constantly making plane impressions - even more disappointed that the stewards practically turned a blind eye to it. I like a bit of banter at the football and am not easily offended but these guys took it too far. Simon, a man not afraid to show off his big belly, also seemed to have just one chant stuck on repeat. How many times does he need to tell the dead quiet snakepit to sing? I tried and failed to get the snakepit to sing more than just ''We are the snakepit'' on more than one ocassion. Of course the atmosphere will come back on August 8th when the home end isnt filled by plain clothed ''mancs''.[/quote]

Did I miss something but there were no more than about 3 people sitting in the whole of the snakepit for the Man U ''friendly''...come on boys get a grip!!!