Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

It is time..

Regardless of all the off pitch issues, it is time for me and the boys to start readying ourselves for the new season.

All fixtures on the calendar, Mrs Mc informed of which dates to avoid the visit of Aunty, half a dozen away dates chosen, scarves located, season tickets in the wallet and nervous anticipation/trepidation starting to build up.Less than two weeks to go.................I can`t wait.......maybe, just maybe this year will be a good one !

Are you ready??

Yes ....it is time 

[quote user="McCanary"]

Regardless of all the off pitch issues, it is time for me and the boys to start readying ourselves for the new season.

All fixtures on the calendar, Mrs Mc informed of which dates to avoid the visit of Aunty, half a dozen away dates chosen, scarves located, season tickets in the wallet and nervous anticipation/trepidation starting to build up.Less than two weeks to go.................I can`t wait.......maybe, just maybe this year will be a good one !

Are you ready??

Yes ....it is time 

[/quote]

Ha !!

My wife really takes the mick when I fill all the fixtures in on our calendar, glad to see I''m not the only one that does it.

Despite renewing my season ticket, I was thinking that I wasn''t really looking forward to the new season, Division 3. . . .oops sorry, League 1,  didn''t quite seem to cut it for me.

However, as the clock ticks ever closer to kick-off, the nerves & adrenalin have started to kick in.

I love football.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS !!!!

Was also impressed with those who played on Saturday and think that squad put together may be capable of doing well this season. Atmosphere was good too.

Yes, looking forward to new season.

[quote user="tribes"]

Was also impressed with those who played on Saturday and think that squad put together may be capable of doing well this season. Atmosphere was good too.

Yes, looking forward to new season.

[/quote]

So thats 3 of us then lol

Surprised you rated the atmosphere on Sat with under 14000 there...should be rocking with 20000+

[quote user="braintree canary"]taking my 5 year old son to his first match v colchester . At the moment hes more excited about seeing splat the cat![/quote]Took my 4 year old to the Man Usa game on Saturday and the only time he got really excited was H/T when he got to shake splat the cats hand.    Taking him tomorrow to watch training and again on Saturday. Can''t wait for the 8th August !!!