Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Hughes

I have seen some of you mention his name on here before, and today I got back of holiday and found out that we have signed him!
Who is he?
Where did he come form?
What position does he play?
Is he any good?
I know nothing about him!!!

Where did he come form?  MotherwellWhat position does he play?  Center/ Right midfieldIs he any good?  Apparently, quite tricky and has some pace.  Motherwell fans rate him higly

Are you feeling lazy, should be easy enough to do a google on him?!

He looks to be a decent pick, but we obviously have to wait and see - presumably signed as replacement for Clingan (tho signed just before he left); the signs are fair as he played several years for Rangers, Leicester and Motherwell, who wanted to keep him and offered a renewed contract (so he is not one of ''those'' released freebies); Hearts and Aberdeen wanted him....(and supposedly) Bundesliga and Championship sides also showed interest.

[quote user="Dave"]Where did he come form?  MotherwellWhat position does he play? Center/ Right midfieldIs he any good?  >Apparently, quite tricky and has some pace.Motherwell fans rate him higly[/quote]

Must have developed pace and tricks since joining ''Well, didn''t show any of it at Leicester, that''s for sure.

He enjoys standing around in the centre circle and passing backwards, don''t expect too great things from him, you''ll be disappointed..

He did show he has the ability some of the time though, particularly in the early days so maybe his work rate has increased a lot then he''ll be decent, especially in League One.

i like the fact that he comes highly rated by the motherwell fans... if hes good for a scot prem team, should be easily worthy of a starting place in a promotion seeking league 1 side. i think gunny might have pulled off a cracker here.

[quote user="Beauseant"]I can''t believe that Beaker hasn''t turned up on a thread with this title![:)][/quote]

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE