Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

Mcveigh signs

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Sauce [:S][/quote]i think he has been on it........[D][D][D][/quote]

Check before you post ^^

Don''t mind this. He''ll be on a pretty small wage, it''s only a one year deal, no harm can come of this and he may really do a job at this level.

Perfect deal IMO. We desperately need wingers, and McVeigh will give good competition on both sides to Pattison/Lappin/Whaley(hopefully)/etc

Can also play just behind the strikers, so a decent alternative to Hoolahan there.

One year deal makes sense, as we''ll hopefully be back in the Championship next season, where a new player can take over from him.

Just Maric, Holt, Askou, Wiggins and Whaley to go now. Shouldn''t be too much trouble.

Does he usually play with a pen in his hand? [;)]Good to see we''re not committing too much on him, though, and he''s got another year to win over our hearts and get his song sung again!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Amazing signing , see even a short fat bloke with no form of note for years can impress our great manager .[/quote]But I wasn''t on trial...??? [:S]

Would rather get good news about Maric and Askou to be honest...but I guess a 1 year deal can''t hurt.

Wouldn''t get anywhere near my 18 man squad, but i suppose it''s good to have squad depth and backup [:|]

Will be a good squad member, don''t think he will make many appearances this year (except reserves), but a good man to have around for the young guns.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Amazing signing , see even a short fat bloke with no form of note for years can impress our great manager .
[/quote]

Have you even seen him play recently and seen how fit he looks compared to the player that left us?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Amazing signing , see even a short fat bloke with no form of note for years can impress our great manager .[/quote]

Have you even seen him play recently and seen how fit he looks compared to the player that left us?

[/quote] Im sure he played like Maradona against Fakenham and Dereham , and he looks well fat , this signing does nothing more than make the club even more of a laughing stock , but then when the manager is a laughing stock what do you expect .

Have to agree with Loan City, saw a picture of him the other day, he looked massive, a disgrace really considering he''s STILL a professional footballer [:|]

Where has he been playing in pre season, as previously he used to be on the right and left??

I assume left as Stephen Hughes and the Preston bloke are both right wingers??

1 year deal - surprise surprise. Just as I predicted 2 weeks ago. Disgraceful how this old boys rubbish can happen.

Too short, too fat, too lazy, just as he was when we got rid a few years ago. Glad I claimed my rebate back as I object to paying into McVeigh''s pie fund.

[quote user="Big Bob"]Have to agree with Loan City, saw a picture of him the other day, he looked massive, a disgrace really considering he''s STILL a professional footballer [:|]
[/quote]

Yes he''s huge isn''t he?  I mean clinically obese, how dare he try to earn a living playing football.

Perfect yourself are you?  No thought not lol

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Amazing signing , see even a short fat bloke with no form of note for years can impress our great manager .[/quote]

[/quote] Im sure he played like Maradona against Fakenham and Dereham , and he looks well fat , this signing does nothing more than make the club even more of a laughing stock , but then when the manager is a laughing stock what do you expect .[/quote]Nothing wrong with short fat blokes.. Loan City, I wish I had half your optimism, you''re a bloody top guy and no mistake, does nothing ever get you down? You''re a ray of sunshine all day everyday, and also, to your eternal credit, your posts are never repetitive. 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Have to agree with Loan City, saw a picture of him the other day, he looked massive, a disgrace really considering he''s STILL a professional footballer [:|][/quote]

Yes he''s huge isn''t he?  I mean clinically obese, how dare he try to earn a living playing football.

Perfect yourself are you?  No thought not lol

[/quote]My Profession doesn''t require me to be in as good a physical state as i can be in. Mcveigh would look more at home on the ochy.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]One year deal[/quote]

[img]http://www.photospin.com/content/photos/full/1720021.jpg[/img]

[:P][:$][:''(]