Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Will we sign any of our 'transfer targets'?

Simon Whaley, Wade Small, Alan Lee, Liam Dickinson, Albert Adomah, will we sign any of them?

Personally I would like to see us sign most, if not all of our apparent ''transfer targets'' but out of them all, I would like to see us but Whaley more than anyone else.

What does anyone else think?

if it''s true dickinson has gone for 100k... then the chances are none. the media has just been told we are interested in them to keep the fans happy n maybe get a few more season ticket holders in before the start of the season...?

im getting fairly angry with all the players we have been linked with and cant go up to 100k for a player if this is the case its bad and a very poor way to treat the fans .

The answer is NO! We get fed the same bullshit every season! We will end up with all the dregs and rejects as per usual! League 2 here we come!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

We''re skint and a joke club

[quote user="Delia Out"]

Simon Whaley, Wade Small, Alan Lee, Liam Dickinson, Albert Adomah, will we sign any of them?

Personally I would like to see us sign most, if not all of our apparent ''transfer targets'' but out of them all, I would like to see us but Whaley more than anyone else.

What does anyone else think?

[/quote]

Gunn has a new video on canariesworld, you are a member right?