Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Im worried about Cueton!!

With all the talk about mcveigh,im more worried about Cueton!!! just doesnt do it for me!! although he would if banged in 30goals! id defo do it then!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Delia Out"]Trust me, everyone is worried about Cureton![/quote]Yes, apart from all the League One defenders.[/quote]& Goalkeepers.In fact, the most worried people must be anyone sitting in stands near the corner flags.

I''m not a Cureton fan by any means but i have a strange feeling that he''s gonna form a bit of a potent strike force with Maric.

Tonight''s game is gonna be an interesting insight????

Taking cover!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I''m not a Cureton fan by any means but i have a strange feeling that he''s gonna form a bit of a potent strike force with Maric.

Taking cover![/quote]Why, are you going to be sitting in Row Z behind the goal when Curo shoots tonight?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I''m not a Cureton fan by any means but i have a strange feeling that he''s gonna form a bit of a potent strike force with Maric.

Taking cover![/quote]Why, are you going to be sitting in Row Z behind the goal when Curo shoots tonight?[/quote]To be fair, if you believe what Jamie Lad says in interviews then the minute we stick a target man up alongside him, he turns into Pele.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Delia Out"]Trust me, everyone is worried about Cureton![/quote]

Yes, apart from all the League One defenders.

[/quote]

Classic :)

support the lad!!! strikers need that very much!Jamie  is more experienced player also youth product and don''t forget scored so many goals during his career.We are league one club now so I''m sure Curo will be very good for us this season simply need more support.......

ffs,with all the shitte going on at the club all you can do is slag jamie off.Get a life pal and start worrying when you have a real reason too .If jamie starts scoring there''s no problem,if he dosn''t we get rid of him.If you want to slag anyone try russell,clinghan and croft

[quote user="Boris"]support the lad!!! strikers need that very much!Jamie  is more experienced player also youth product and don''t forget scored so many goals during his career.We are league one club now so I''m sure Curo will be very good for us this season simply need more support.......[/quote]

you what???? these get 3 to 4 a week!!! support isnt gonna get to row x anymore accurately!!

[quote user="we went down"]ffs,with all the shitte going on at the club all you can do is slag jamie off.Get a life pal and start worrying when you have a real reason too .If jamie starts scoring there''s no problem,if he dosn''t we get rid of him.If you want to slag anyone try russell,clinghan and croft[/quote]

Where were you the last 2 seasons? He was given loads of chances but never produced the goods. If that''s not a real reason to slag him off, then what is? Simply not good enough anymore. Barn Door!

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]

[quote user="we went down"]ffs,with all the shitte going on at the club all you can do is slag jamie off.Get a life pal and start worrying when you have a real reason too .If jamie starts scoring there''s no problem,if he dosn''t we get rid of him.If you want to slag anyone try russell,clinghan and croft[/quote]

Where were you the last 2 seasons? He was given loads of chances but never produced the goods. If that''s not a real reason to slag him off, then what is? Simply not good enough anymore. Barn Door!

[/quote]

Barn door????ferry back door!

so he wasn''t top scorer in his first season,you plonker.As for last season who the fu@k came out of that any credit.Get real get a life and save your slagging until the season is under way

[quote user="we went down"]

so he wasn''t top scorer in his first season,you plonker.As for last season who the fu@k came out of that any credit.Get real get a life and save your slagging until the season is under way

[/quote]Yeah, because it''s much better for team morale if you slag the players off after the season has started...

[quote user="we went down"]

[/quote]

lol.......handbags!!!! crist the boy gets 3grand a week + and played awfull 2 seasons running,yes i guess i better support him! get a grip, were relegated supporting players like that!