Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

anyone watchin the game anywere????

[quote user="Victor Segura"]There was a link but it seems to have been deleted.[/quote]

Because it didn''t work. Funny that....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Victor Segura"]There was a link but it seems to have been deleted.[/quote]

Because it didn''t work. Funny that....

[/quote]BUGGER....

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]prove it lol[/quote]

Ok, for a game to be televised/screened anywhere it would require the presence of television cameras...

Ok, for a game to be televised/screened anywhere it would require the presence of television cameras...

[/quote]dam you Pete!!!! lol

[/quote]Pete...you doing live text next season on match day???

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]Pete...you doing live text next season on match day???[/quote]

More than likely. May even get someone to do it for home games too.

[/quote]Bloomin'' heck Pete, couldn''t Archant have given Lakey a webcam when they put him on the plane?[8-)]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]Pete...you doing live text next season on match day???[/quote]

More than likely. May even get someone to do it for home games too.

[/quote]nice one [Y]

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

Bloomin'' heck Pete, couldn''t Archant have given Lakey a webcam when they put him on the plane?

[8-)]

[/quote]

Plane? Not likely!

He does have a video camera on his phone but one thing at a time!

Would posting links for the Test Match on Thursday be against the forum rules?  They utterly work.  PS.  All tongue in cheek, I have learnt my lesson as far as posting live links on here goes.  Even if It''s morally correct all should be allowed to watch the Ashes as opposed to only those with ''Sky''.  Ah well.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]Bloomin'' heck Pete, couldn''t Archant have given Lakey a webcam when they put him on the plane?[8-)]

[/quote]

Plane? Not likely!

He does have a video camera on his phone but one thing at a time!

[/quote]Give him my mobile number then and tell him to hold it up high...

I posted the original link. Not through any malice or trying to fool anyone...just merely trying to help some of my fellow fans see the game. I am sorry it didnt work but it was worth a try. Pete, how am I to know if there are cameras at the ground, I am sat in Norwich.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Would posting links for the Test Match on Thursday be against the forum rules?  They utterly work. 

PS.  All tongue in cheek, I have learnt my lesson as far as posting live links on here goes.  Even if It''s morally correct all should be allowed to watch the Ashes as opposed to only those with ''Sky''.  Ah well.

[/quote]

Yes it would be naughty, but I do agree, The Ashes should be for all.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Would posting links for the Test Match on Thursday be against the forum rules?  They utterly work. 

PS.  All tongue in cheek, I have learnt my lesson as far as posting live links on here goes.  Even if It''s morally correct all should be allowed to watch the Ashes as opposed to only those with ''Sky''.  Ah well.

[/quote]

I would be a very happy bunny if you could PM me a link for Lords on Thursday, Andy!

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Any chance of Lakey doing an update soon, he hasn''t quite got the hang of Twitter yet.
[/quote]

He''s probably having a nap. It''s his age[:D]

[quote user="LQ"]Give him my mobile number then and tell him to hold it up high...[/quote]Too................. many........................ jokes..............aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh..............head......................... exploding............................Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!BOOM!!![IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/9acv9d.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Lewie McDonald Im lovin it"]Pete what ever happened to that instant chat box you used for updates last season?
[/quote]

For away league games? That will return.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="LQ"]Give him my mobile number then and tell him to hold it up high...[/quote]Too................. many........................ jokes..............aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh..............head......................... exploding............................Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!BOOM!!![IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/9acv9d.jpg[/IMG][/quote]Hey, I''ll set ''em up, you knock ''em in...[:P]Pete - how does this work for those of us who aren''t tempted to Twit?

[quote user="LQ"]
Pete - how does this work for those of us who aren''t tempted to Twit?

[/quote]

I think you can still see the updates without signing up by refreshing twitter.com/EDPchrislakey

But, as soon as a goal goes in the scoreline will change on the post pinned to the top of the forum and there''ll be a half-time and full-time report on the sites.

[quote user="LQ"]Pete - how does this work for those of us who aren''t tempted to Twit?

[/quote]

I think you can still see the updates without signing up by refreshing twitter.com/EDPchrislakey

But, as soon as a goal goes in the scoreline will change on the post pinned to the top of the forum and there''ll be a half-time and full-time report on the sites.

[/quote]Cheers Pete. I assumed you''d have to have an account.p.s. Tell him he''s not holding the phone high enough - all I can see is the back of some bloke''s head...