Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

100k come on gunn

[quote user="barryevans"]surley were bigger than brighton reckon our bids would have been over 100k[/quote]

You would really really hope so or else we won''t be buying anyone of note this season

He''ll probs be more likely to get more games at brighton. I''m hoping we were after him and another target man if we were gonna get him. If Clingan actually goes, (sorry when) i demand Lee or equivalent, we have £700k in the budget no matter what and the clingan money adds to it, i don''t expect us to spend it all at once, or even all of it, but £100k for Dickinson, whatever pittance for Whaley or Adamoah and £350k for Lee, job''s a good''un roll on next season...... oh wait, it ain''t as simple as that...or is it! pull ur fingers out NCFC!

That is shocking if we can''t match that bid!!! Like i said in my first post the rebate scheme was a joke!!! Norwich think they can constantly do everything on the cheap! He could be a real threat at this level

cannot compete with Brighton in the transfer market. just about sums it up, the ghost of Neil Doncaster still walks the corridors at Carra Rd, preaching prudence

i don''t mind the out of contract players but, yes, sometimes money is worth being spent, £100k! that''s ridiculous, does Dickinson want an extra large big tasty meal on top of his wage every week or something?

[quote user="It''s only my opinion"]oops! lol sorry am not a professional scout like everyone else seems to be lol

how old are you

just interested!

[quote user="barryevans"]surley were bigger than brighton reckon our bids would have been over 100k[/quote]

Wake up, do!

We cannot compete with the majority of clubs in League 1  - Gunn has to go for free transfer players having used all his available budget on the signing of Jones.

Incredible - but true.

There''d better be something BLOODY GOOD in the pipeline if we''re not going to match a 100k bid.

If not then i''m going to be absolutly fuming.

If we don''t match that then Delia will show she''s learnt jack sherack from previous years.

I was willing to cut the board a bit of slack after the appointment of Mcnally etc as i thought it might just be a sign that the team would be the clubs main focus.

If we now don''t sign Dickinson or someone else then my views will have completely changed on our prospects for the season.

Seriously it''s a F**king disgrace, once again the board have conned the fans.

FFS Delia get out so we can actually start competing.

were the feck is the rebate money gone if we cant afford 100k for a striker that we MUST have...un  $%"$ $^£$ing  real....the board probably WANTED TO PAY THE 100K OVER 100 WEEKS

[quote user="Lambo"]Seriously it''s a F**king disgrace, once again the board have conned the fans.

FFS Delia get out so we can actually start competing.[/quote]100k is rediculous - I hope we go back now, or the story is wrong.

If this story is true, then I am disgusted.  If we can''t even afford £100k then we are definitely going to be struggling this season, I would like to know what the club would have done if Marshall hadn''t have been sold, and the rebate money had totalled zero.  Who on earth would we be signing then?!

It''s all over.[url=http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/Latest/0,,10433~1721741,00.html]http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/Latest/0,,10433~1721741,00.html[/url]

I can''t see why anyone would think that things would be any different this year to what we have had the last few years, we still have the same suspects controlling the money (lack of) with 3 new arrivals to make the numbers up. As long as a player is free we''re interested, sod the quality as long as we get some bodies through the door that''s all that matters. Things won''t change for as long as Smith and Jones remain at the club, the rebate money would more than cover for the amount of money and they are taking the mick out of the fans as per usual if they are unable to spend 100k on a striker.

I don''t think that this is the case, I know the BBC are normally are quite good, but Derby said we were a few hundred quid short of their asking price. Even Norwich with their stupidily low budget, would not offer less than the 100k reported.

Even so, if Gunn wants him and thinks he will do the job, then the club, within reason, should move heaven and earth for him to facilitate this.

I would still have Dickinson over Lee, but would be ok with Lee.

Come on Norwich, sort it out.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="It''s only my opinion"]oops! lol sorry am not a professional scout like everyone else seems to be lol

how old are you

just interested!

[/quote]

If your saying i''m immature. your not really one to talk are you?

As i said, there''d better be something seriously fudging good in the pipeline other than offering one of the trialists a permenant deal here or Clive bloody Platt!!!

Actually the most angry i''ve been in a long time at this turn of events.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]i don''t mind the out of contract players but, yes, sometimes money is worth being spent, £100k! that''s ridiculous, does Dickinson want an extra large big tasty meal on top of his wage every week or something?
[/quote]

Perhaps he is a pillow biter and likes the thought of living in Brighton