Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Who is fed up of hearing this name.....

fair comment, but who else any half decent striker would be come to Norwich

Just think of Steve Howard at Leicester (he is one of the main reasons why the foxes went up)

Alan Lee could be our Steve Howard?

But I know where your coming from, can we either sign him or someone else, He must be the most talked about un-signed striker on this site ever!!!!! 

Praise the lord , well said that man , the fact so many are slobbering at the mouth for the signing of this crap footballer just shows you how far down the pan this club has gone.

He was the only player that put any effort in to keeping us up last year.

I''d sure as hell rather Lee than Dickinson that is so unproven it''s unbelievable.

Steve Howard could''ve been our Steve Howard on more than one occasion, we would not be in the position we are in now if we had of bought him let me tell you.

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]Steve Howard could''ve been our Steve Howard on more than one occasion, we would not be in the position we are in now if we had of bought him let me tell you.[/quote]

Not for the £1m Leceister wanted for him. Never in a million years.

Fed up with this name circulating throughout the board. Glad about Whaley signing though! Why don''t we just look at the good, motivated players coming in...