Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Raith Rovers 0, Norwich City 1

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Maric looks more than decent. Hits the post.[/quote]

How are you watching it? Are you there?

With  "Twitter " , Do you have to update  or refresh it or will it do it by itself ?

Just asking as signed up for it but dont know how it works or such.

Sorry to sound fussy, but it would be nice to have a little more in depth coverage, than one ''tweet'' in forty five minutes of football.

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Sorry to sound fussy, but it would be nice to have a little more in depth coverage, than one ''tweet'' in forty five minutes of football.
[/quote]

In-depth coverage for a pre-season friendly at half-time and full-time.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Sorry to sound fussy, but it would be nice to have a little more in depth coverage, than one ''tweet'' in forty five minutes of football.[/quote]

In-depth coverage for a pre-season friendly at half-time and full-time.

[/quote]fair enough. I await eagerly.

have to say, not one to b1tch at the people who work on this w/s but i would have thought it would be easy to add more than what we get. However it is a friendly...

[quote user="The Chirp"]have to say, not one to b1tch at the people who work on this w/s but i would have thought it would be easy to add more than what we get.

However it is a friendly...
[/quote]

Which might explain why Radio Norfolk haven''t once gone to Chris Goreham....

I would have thought though that there is a fair amount of interest in Norwich''s friendlies from the fans... especially the geeky/diehard/obsessive fan. The thing which runs during the season at away games really impressed me (constant updates), it is a shame something of this ilk hasn''t been done for the friendlies.

I think it just shows that after last season''s absolute shower, we are all desperate to hear of any shoots of recovery, any small reason to feel positive going into the new season. I personally just thought, that ''Chris lakey providing live updates on Twitter'' might include a bit more analysis, but maybe that''s just me. Must be half time by now surely???

half time around about now... one update from Lakey about the hitting of the post... can''t imagine it being a thrilling exhibition encounter based on the lack of news

[quote user="Fonejacker"]I think it just shows that after last season''s absolute shower, we are all desperate to hear of any shoots of recovery, any small reason to feel positive going into the new season. I personally just thought, that ''Chris lakey providing live updates on Twitter'' might include a bit more analysis, but maybe that''s just me. Must be half time by now surely???
[/quote]

it surely deserves more than one comment about hitting the post in forty five minutes!

[quote user="Fonejacker"]I think it just shows that after last season''s absolute shower, we are all desperate to hear of any shoots of recovery, any small reason to feel positive going into the new season. I personally just thought, that ''Chris lakey providing live updates on Twitter'' might include a bit more analysis, but maybe that''s just me. Must be half time by now surely???[/quote] tbh... i just love football and would be really keen to know what was happening no matter how good or bad last season was. Sad yes. Obsessed yes... Does my girlfriend feel second best to norwich city? Well third best if you include the cat! :-)

I''d imagine Lakey is enjoying watching the match rather than texting twitter to keep us lot occupied!

0-0 at half-time - we''ve hit the post, they''ve performed an air-kick and that''s pretty much it....

Half Time. Lakey says Maric hitting the post was the closest anyone came... doesn''t sound like a very exciting game!

[quote user="Fonejacker"]I think it just shows that after last season''s absolute shower, we are all desperate to hear of any shoots of recovery, any small reason to feel positive going into the new season. I personally just thought, that ''Chris lakey providing live updates on Twitter'' might include a bit more analysis, but maybe that''s just me. Must be half time by now surely???[/quote]Your not alone on that.I struggle to see a point in the updates on twitter if all we''re gonna get throughout an entire half is "Maric looks more than decent. Great effort hit the post". I have to say that when i first found out about these live twitter updates when we played at Fakenham i expected a lot more than the likes of ''10'' words per an entire half....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]0-0 at half-time - we''ve hit the post, they''ve performed an air-kick and that''s pretty much it....[/quote]

let me guess who performed that........Docherty or Cureton is my guess!!