Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Platt

think it is BS.

They say could be about to make a bid, but we could be about to make a bid for anyone.

They just filling the back page i reckon

Sadly there is some truth in it. Let''s just hope that we can get something better before it goes too far.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Sadly there is some truth in it. Let''s just hope that we can get something better before it goes too far.[/quote]

How do you know that for sure? Or are you just putting 2 and 2 together?

[quote user="Mushroom"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Sadly there is some truth in it. Let''s just hope that we can get something better before it goes too far.[/quote]

[/quote]

The fact that there had been discusssions came up in a conversation a couple of days ago with someone who was in a position to know . Hopefully it''s only one of the irons in the fire, because he''s crap.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[/quote]

The fact that there had been discusssions came up in a conversation a couple of days ago with someone who was in a position to know . Hopefully it''s only one of the irons in the fire, because he''s crap.

[/quote]

An accurate final sentence.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]bang...nail...head.........if we sign him i will lose all faith in Gunn+Co before the season starts(and i havnt much faith in them now)

not that i rate him or would have him as my 1st or 2nd choice of striker i would like at the club, but he really isn''t as bad as you lot make out.

[quote user="The Chirp"]not that i rate him or would have him as my 1st or 2nd choice of striker i would like at the club, but he really isn''t as bad as you lot make out.

[/quote]I disagree. Was awful at Posh.