Sign in to follow this  
(Northern) Irish Canary

Raith Rovers - player ratings

Hi all,

Did we had m/any fans up at the Raith game (and for the next couple of friendlies in Scotland)? Unfortunately I wasn''t but am curious as to how the players fared from the supporters'' perspective. Could anyone that went to the game kindly rate the players out of 10 with a brief narrative, particularly with regards the trialists that were on show?

Cheers in advance.

Somebody from this board has gone up, can''t remember who. But if he hasn''t got an internet phone, then we can''t expect him to post on here..... have to wait until he is back.

[quote user="Irish Canary"]

Hi all,

Did we had m/any fans up at the Raith game (and for the next couple of friendlies in Scotland)? Unfortunately I wasn''t but am curious as to how the players fared from the supporters'' perspective. Could anyone that went to the game kindly rate the players out of 10 with a brief narrative, particularly with regards the trialists that were on show?

Cheers in advance.

[/quote]

Why?! Really, what is the point? It was a 1-0 friendly win against Raith Rovers.

[quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="Irish Canary"]

Hi all,

Cheers in advance.

[/quote]

Why?! Really, what is the point? It was a 1-0 friendly win against Raith Rovers.

[/quote]

Pretty obvious isn''t it? He wants to know how trialists and new players looked against a League 2 standard team. I can fully see the point, unlike your reply.