Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON

We need a statement from the club telling us what the hell is going on at our beloved football club.

If the reports of Brighton outbidding us for Dickinson and winning with a bid of 100k then something is wrong.

Please tell us why all of our signings have been free transfers, why we are not bidding sufficiently for our targets and why there are so many trialsts at the club which will end up costing zilch to buy.

Is our club is in more crises financially than it''s letting on?

WE WANT ANSWERS AND QUICKLY.

COME ON MAKE A STATEMENT

You may DEMAND what you like, but that dont mean you will get your answers.

It`s up to them, if they want to answer or not, and theres very little you can do about it.

All whats left is returning Season Tickets and requesting full refunds as the season hasn''t started yet.   I know a few who are considering doing this. 

Agreed, but i really am bloody angry about this.

We need answers. Perhaps the club didn''t think Dickinson was worth a punt, fine, but tell us.

Trust in this club is at an all time low and it''s about time that bridges (and not bloody ex Leeds players) were built to try and repair the situation

We have reduced funds due to relegation and Delia has no more money or doesn''t want to spend it on shoring us up. I don''t think we have anymore transfer budget. Ah well, limited choices for fans then.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Agreed, but i really am bloody angry about this.

We need answers. Perhaps the club didn''t think Dickinson was worth a punt, fine, but tell us.

Trust in this club is at an all time low and it''s about time that bridges (and not bloody ex Leeds players) were built to try and repair the situation[/quote]How badly did gunn want him?? we will never know,but im not happy about being out bid for 100k ,this is serious shyt!

Oh, and by the way, if we are waiting to sell Clingan/Russell before spending on transfer fees what happened to the money from Cardiff from David Marshall???????

why put in a bid to start with ?

if you want a player and your prepared to bid for them surely going to 100k should not be problem considering we have no proven strikers ..

i feel a back lash happening if this is the case.

history set to repeat itself yet again i feel

Perhaps you could just wait and see what transpires over the next few days/week - I have little doubt that we will be making some signings soon, but whether they will be the ones you want is another thing.

But just because we missed out on one (who I regard as being pretty ordinary) does not mean that the world is ending.

[quote user="singing canary"]why put in a bid to start with ?

if you want a player and your prepared to bid for them surely going to 100k should not be problem considering we have no proven strikers ..

i feel a back lash happening if this is the case.

history set to repeat itself yet again i feel[/quote]the 100k  is a real issue,reminds me of the palaver around martin taylor!!

so yet again money that has been pledged is just a fart in the wind... and the sale of players has been swallowed up and fans have been had as well .

i feel trouble ahead ...

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Perhaps you could just wait and see what transpires over the next few days/week - I have little doubt that we will be making some signings soon, but whether they will be the ones you want is another thing.

But just because we missed out on one (who I regard as being pretty ordinary) does not mean that the world is ending.[/quote] Would you still have thought he was ordinary if we had signed him ? or would he have somehow turned himself into a very decent signing .Has to be a worry if we put in 2 bids of under £100,000 for a player Derby paid out £750,000 for , Gunn or somebody at Carrow Road must be living on another planet.

I think we are now seeing the real reason why Mr Gunn was appointed full-time manager of NCFC....If he had a forelock to tug, he''d do it for the Directionless....

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]We need a statement from the club telling us what the hell is going on at our beloved football club. If the reports of Brighton outbidding us for Dickinson and winning with a bid of 100k then something is wrong. Please tell us why all of our signings have been free transfers, why we are not bidding sufficiently for our targets and why there are so many trialsts at the club which will end up costing zilch to buy. Is our club is in more crises financially than it''s letting on? WE WANT ANSWERS AND QUICKLY. COME ON MAKE A STATEMENT[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint - and please don''t let it stop you - but Brighton have paid around £500k for the player with around £350k as a down payment and the rest on hire purchase.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]We need a statement from the club telling us what the hell is going on at our beloved football club. If the reports of Brighton outbidding us for Dickinson and winning with a bid of 100k then something is wrong. Please tell us why all of our signings have been free transfers, why we are not bidding sufficiently for our targets and why there are so many trialsts at the club which will end up costing zilch to buy. Is our club is in more crises financially than it''s letting on? WE WANT ANSWERS AND QUICKLY. COME ON MAKE A STATEMENT[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint - and please don''t let it stop you - but Brighton have paid around £500k for the player with around £350k as a down payment and the rest on hire purchase.

[/quote]Tsk!Don''t let the facts get in the way...They never have before!

[/quote]

Wb Cam nice to have you back, nomatter what some say ;)

if we spent that we would be shocked if this is the case.

yet a team with gates of 3-4k compaired to our 18k gates can still outbid us still is a worrying concern considering brighton have not done anything really .

[/quote]

Good to have you back Cam, unfortunately what you have just said will be ignored as it was mentioned on here a few hours ago but the £100k sits better with the whingers so they can moan at us losing out for such a small fee!!

You have to remember Ex...

If they keep that 100k in mind and overlook the 500k they can moan till there hearts content.

Fact dont bother them, you should know that by now.

Moaners.......sheeeeeeeeeeee

[quote user="singing canary"]if we spent that we would be shocked if this is the case.

yet a team with gates of 3-4k compaired to our 18k gates can still outbid us still is a worrying concern considering brighton have not done anything really .[/quote]It''s more about how much money their owner has than gates.We need good gates to try to have an effect against the teams who have loaded benefactors. It''s swings and roundabouts.

[quote user="singing canary"]if we spent that we would be shocked if this is the case. yet a team with gates of 3-4k compaired to our 18k gates can still outbid us still is a worrying concern considering brighton have not done anything really .[/quote]

What if Gunn and co. think that he is not worth up to £500k (£300k was just a downpayment)?

I bet all you lot who decided not to claim there rebate are feeling a little silly now??, you gullible fools,did you really think that this club would start spending money?

They haven''t in any of the previous 3 years, why shoould they start now, should have taken your 70 quid!!

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Tsk!

Don''t let the facts get in the way...

They never have before!

[/quote]

"Not so long ago, in the fairy tale land of make believe....there was a good fairy who promised the people many nice things"......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4MjxRKhYCk

[/quote] The fee is undisclosed , or have they made an exception with you and let you in on the details.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I bet all you lot who decided not to claim there rebate are feeling a little silly now??, you gullible fools,did you really think that this club would start spending money?

They haven''t in any of the previous 3 years, why shoould they start now, should have taken your 70 quid!!

[/quote]

Hmm...it appears that it hasn''t occurred to you that if we don''t have funds, a possible large part of the reason for it is that £1.4m of potential cash has been taken out of the club by people - quite legitimately - taking their rebate.

Smugly stating that more people should have taken the money can be turned round: had ferwer people taken it, it could be argued that we may have signed Lee and Dickinson by now - we just won''t ever know.

We ST holders had a choice and made it; it really was not rocket science to realise that we might miss out on some players we wanted as a result. Does that make you feel happier?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

yeah i feel silly we got relegated,moneys gone missing and we have a lovely stadium to entertain Yeovil!!!!!!  i would rather give my £70 to one eyed cats protection league!

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="singing canary"]if we spent that we would be shocked if this is the case. yet a team with gates of 3-4k compaired to our 18k gates can still outbid us still is a worrying concern considering brighton have not done anything really .[/quote]

It''s more about how much money their owner has than gates.

We need good gates to try to have an effect against the teams who have loaded benefactors. It''s swings and roundabouts.

[/quote]

What the hell does a rich benefactor see in the running track that is, ''Brighton Hovel Albion''?

We have restaurants up the ying yang, a Premiership quality training ground that many Premiership teams would die for. Corporate and business facilities that very few clubs in the Premiership could find the finance to support and staff.....Coupled with 20,000+ (maybe) regular support?

Oh, and a lovely hotel that you don''t have to queue for long at the bar - for your boozypops on match-days....

Although, we do have Delia and Michael..... 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="singing canary"]if we spent that we would be shocked if this is the case. yet a team with gates of 3-4k compaired to our 18k gates can still outbid us still is a worrying concern considering brighton have not done anything really .[/quote]It''s more about how much money their owner has than gates.We need good gates to try to have an effect against the teams who have loaded benefactors. It''s swings and roundabouts.[/quote]

What the hell does a rich benefactor see in the running track that is, ''Brighton Hovel Albion''?

We have restaurants up the ying yang, a Premiership quality training ground that many Premiership teams would die for. Corporate and business facilities that very few clubs in the Premiership could find the finance to support and staff.....Coupled with 20,000+ (maybe) regular support?

Oh, and a lovely hotel that you don''t have to queue for long at the bar - for your boozypops on match-days....

Although, we do have Delia and Michael..... 

[/quote]

enough said!