Sign in to follow this  
plan b

Re: BORN NEAR THE UEA....NEW T-SHIRT ALERT!

haven''t got round to changing all of them yet, will probably save alan brazil for xxl size though!

[quote user="MCWILL"]

Norwich City Football Club, they''re my team,

Back in 93 we were living the dream,

Jerry Goss could volley,  Bryan Gunn still had hair,

It''s seems an long time ago since we were there,

Born near the UEA,

I was born near the UEA.

When made the play off''s, Iwan was king

Paul McVeigh''s lack of height made us sing,

We thought that we had made it, We thought we''d won,

But we couldn''t, so we stayed down in Divison 1,

Born near the UEA,

I was born near the UEA.

Huckerby, Crouch, Harper, Hammond and co,

E-I E-I E-I E-I E-I O,

We went and won the title, we doubled the town,

But we didn''t have the budget so we went back down.

Born near the UEA,

I was born near the UEA,

We wouldn''t spend the money, now look where we are,

Those glory days in Europe they seem so far,

But Gunny is back, he''ll kick em up the backside,

The name of Norwich City will be spread far and wide.

Lol I had a go!

[/quote]that, is gonna take some beating, cant believe you just made that up in 10 minutes, nice one.but thats what i am after, as i said it doesn''t have to be a complete song unlike elton here, maybe just a few lines, you could even take some of the above and add more to it, something easy to remember and clever...good luck! 

[quote user="MCWILL"]

Norwich City Football Club, they''re my team,

Back in 93 we were living the dream,

Jerry Goss could volley,  Bryan Gunn still had hair,

It''s seems an long time ago since we were there,

Born near the UEA,

I was born near the UEA.

When made the play off''s, Iwan was king

Paul McVeigh''s lack of height made us sing,

We thought that we had made it, We thought we''d won,

But we couldn''t, so we stayed down in Divison 1,

Born near the UEA,

I was born near the UEA.

Huckerby, Crouch, Harper, Hammond and co,

E-I E-I E-I E-I E-I O,

We went and won the title, we doubled the town,

But we didn''t have the budget so we went back down.

Born near the UEA,

I was born near the UEA,

We wouldn''t spend the money, now look where we are,

Those glory days in Europe they seem so far,

But Gunny is back, he''ll kick em up the backside,

The name of Norwich City will be spread far and wide.

Lol I had a go!

[/quote]Oh dear me

[quote user="Dr. William Gilbert Grace"]that t-shirt is poor, at best[/quote]thats very nice of you to say so, I do like constructive criticsm, especially from a new poster like you in such a charming way.thats the first time my stuff has been called that, but fair do''s, I''ll take it on the chin, along with the orders for it which I have been getting from people who obviously disagree with you.   OTBC(that means ''on the ball city'' by the way, you are obviously lost with that username and amount of posts)  

[quote user="Dr. William Gilbert Grace"]If i was to see anyone wearing this shirt i would stop short of spitting in their face out of sheer embarrassment for them. Poor[/quote]well that''s very kind of you, but please dont hold back if ever you do see anyone wearing one, and I have no doubt you will soon, as they are made from very high quality material, able to absorb any amount of spit you wish to dribble and, at the moment, the majority of people who have brought them so far have all ordered extra large, so it will be interesting to see the reaction you get if you gobbed in some large blokes face, best you carry a cricket bat with you when you do, or will that current fad for you be over by the time the football season arrives?  

[quote user="plan b"][quote user="Dr. William Gilbert Grace"]If i was to see anyone wearing this shirt i would stop short of spitting in their face out of sheer embarrassment for them. Poor[/quote]well that''s very kind of you, but please dont hold back if ever you do see anyone wearing one, and I have no doubt you will soon, as they are made from very high quality material, able to absorb any amount of spit you wish to dribble and, at the moment, the majority of people who have brought them so far have all ordered extra large, so it will be interesting to see the reaction you get if you gobbed in some large blokes face, best you carry a cricket bat with you when you do, or will that current fad for you be over by the time the football season arrives?   [/quote]Yawn. Same old plan b t-shirt tosh. Why don''t you go away and do something constructive rather than make some childish t-shirts.OBCT

no thats alright, think i will probably sit here and carry on thanks, believe it or not it that tosh helps pays the bills.nice to see that you have managed to find a ''friend'' on here dr willy, you certainly not making any on the other threads you are currently throwing insults around on, very big of the both of you to do it over the tinternet.   

[quote user="Dr. William Gilbert Grace"]haha your t-shirt website couldnt make enough in a year to pay for weeks worth of groceries[/quote]yeah, you are right, i stand corrected, you obviously are an expert on grocery prices, must have come from all those years stacking shelves.

Another great t-shirt, Plan B. I think I''ll be getting one myself. Oh and don''t worry about W G, he''s either 12 or a binner, or possibly both.

[quote user="Dr. William Gilbert Grace"]well, how to i compete with this level of wit..?[/quote]you cant old son, but grammar and spelling would be a start,  but please carry on as it''s keeping my post at the top of this message board.cheers!bowled and caught i believe....

[quote user="Beauseant"]Another great t-shirt, Plan B. I think I''ll be getting one myself. Oh and don''t worry about W G, he''s either 12 or a binner, or possibly both.[/quote]

He says, whilst patronisingly patting plan b on the head, before ruffling his hair...

[quote user="Beauseant"]Another great t-shirt, Plan B. I think I''ll be getting one myself. Oh and don''t worry about W G, he''s either 12 or a binner, or possibly both.[/quote]oh I wont worry Beau, had him and his mate sussed ages ago, I have rather enjoyed it, I am quite confident that people like my stuff from the kind comments i often get from people like yourself and the amount I sell so a few choice words from berks like him dont mean anything, and as i said i rather enjoyed  trading insults and it has also kept this post at the top of the board all night too which means that more peole have seen it. thanks very much for your encouragement and i look forward to your order!OTBC

Agree with Mr Chops, always thought it was weird that Plan B is allowed to plug his business on here.

No-one else does so far as I''m aware.

Perhaps I should start a thread on my Nigerian cousin. He''s having a few problems getting some money out of the country but if one of you would be willing to put some funds up to bribe the guards at the bank he''d be happy to give you a great big share of it.

Honest.

[quote user="Dr. William Gilbert Grace"]u do know what to do when you get an "order" hey?[/quote]yes of course, much the same as you do , apart from that doesn''t involve handing over large fries and a big mac

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

Code of conduct

1. Do not advertise products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed.

[/quote]Haha good one there. Where''s that report button...

[quote user="Metatron"]Agree with Mr Chops, always thought it was weird that Plan B is allowed to plug his business on here.

Perhaps I should start a thread on my Nigerian cousin. He''s having a few problems getting some money out of the country but if one of you would be willing to put some funds up to bribe the guards at the bank he''d be happy to give you a great big share of it.

Honest.[/quote]I quite like the T-shirt designs, the Marvin Gaye is a classic... but this is not advertising space.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Metatron"]Agree with Mr Chops, always thought it was weird that Plan B is allowed to plug his business on here.

Honest.[/quote]I quite like the T-shirt designs, the Marvin Gaye is a classic... but this is not advertising space.[/quote]I think that''s a little OTT Chopsy? If the ''Codes of Conduct'' were actually followed on  here, there''d probably only be about 3 posts a day.........[:O]

Well exactly.

I''m sure no-one objects to the content, nor him running the business - just pay for the advertising like everyone else does!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Metatron"]Agree with Mr Chops, always thought it was weird that Plan B is allowed to plug his business on here.

Honest.[/quote]I quite like the T-shirt designs, the Marvin Gaye is a classic... but this is not advertising space.[/quote]I think that''s a little OTT Chopsy? If the ''Codes of Conduct'' were actually followed on  here, there''d probably only be about 3 posts a day.........[:O][/quote]So why bother having rules if they''re not to be followed?  There''s websites like Gumtree to flog your merchandise on, this is a football forum with a code of conduct.  Anyway, unless Pete agrees we''re powerless to delete anything.... and there''s only one person I know of who likes to run crying to Pete with requests for threads to be deleted... so I guess this is safe and actually all I''m doing is keeping this thread at the top of the forum where more people will read it.I''ll take my 10% cut later, Plan B.

I agree we don''t want spam on here but I like Plan-B''s T-shirts. It''s not like he''s The Gap or Nike. I''ll be wearing my Dark Side one at Latitude this weekend.[:D]