Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

John Hartson: very bad news

Dear god, awful news, let''s hope and pray he is strong enough to fight this.  Thoughts and prayers to him and his family and friends at this time. [:(]

scares the crap out of me. Really hope he pulls through. Have to say in answer to someone''s question above, his percentage chance of beating it will be minimal. People do make a fair recovery but it is a tall order. Fingers crossed for him, it''s such a harsh way to go on him and his loved ones.

[quote user="Lewie McDonald Im lovin it"]Theirs already a thread about this =/
[/quote]

I think this topic is important enough to have it''s own thread don''t you?

[quote user="Lewie McDonald Im lovin it"]Theirs already a thread about this =/[/quote]

Oh for god''s sake, a former player of ours is critically ill in hospital and you have to turn forum police. Get some f****** perspective. Camul began a new thread as his condition has turned critical.

Bets wishes go out to a legendary football player and personality.. Very proud to have had him in a city shirt!! God luck John!

From experience of (too many) relatives in a similar position to Hartson''s it doesn''t look good. If it''s in his brain and his lungs the chances are that it''s also in his lymphatic system and perhaps elsewhere too.Bless your heart John. Don''t need to say keep fighting because his attitude to his footballing life at least proves he will. 

[quote user="Lewie McDonald Im lovin it"]Theirs already a thread about this =/[/quote]Idiot.This is a horrible update, I hope he pulls through.

Oh God, now everything else on this board pales into insignifficance. Hang in there big man!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Oh God, now everything else on this board pales into insignifficance. Hang in there big man![/quote]

It certainly does put things into perspective.

This is really sad to see. Regardless of his time at Norwich, the guy was an absolute top class striker in his career. He''s still a young man as well, my thoughts are with his family and kids.

Primary testicular cancer has one of the highest successful treatment rates, but unfortunately once it spreads the percentage of a positive outcome become lower.My heartfelt wishes go to John and his family and if this in any way can make the young lads on here regularly check themselves and in the worst case scenario getting down the doctors PDQ it would not all be in vain.

Good Luck John!

You''ve always been a fighter, Nows the biggest fight of all!

Thoughts are with you and your family!

OTBC!

Gutted for the big man! Now it has spread so much his chances a very slim... My thoughts are with his family & I know exactly how they feel having lost my Dad to that horrible disease in November.