Sign in to follow this  
Fig Roll

Theoklitos

Sorry peoples but I''ve missed this somewhere along the line - why hasn''t our new keeper played yet?[:$]

Think Gunn just wants to try out Rudd and steer for the scotland tour, to give them a chance.

Cheers.  I guess that he will be playing today.  St Johnstone being an SPL team, I would imagine that today will see a close resemblence to Gunn''s 1st choice team (using current resources obviously!)

[quote user="Pappa Charlie"]Sorry peoples but I''ve missed this somewhere along the line - why hasn''t our new keeper played yet?[:$][/quote]

Let''s apply some common sense. Maybe having just signed he''s being given a chance to move to England? I can''t imagine it''s easy having to sort a move from Australia to England in short time.

[quote user="Pappa Charlie"]Sorry peoples but I''ve missed this somewhere along the line - why hasn''t our new keeper played yet?[:$][/quote]Has he not also just finished playing a full season in Australia and might therefore need a (foreshortened!) ''close season'' break although presumably he would at least be match fit.?

If you remember the press conference Gunn said it will take him a while to get over the Jet lag and settle in before he plays. I imagine he''s probably been left in Norwich to sort out family stuff and get himself on British time.

He was signed WITH an injury; that comes from a source within the club, and I have no reason to disbelieve.