Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Can we start to believe that Hoolahan is staying?

..because if he is , we potentially have THE best player in the league next season, I still wouldn''t like to say with any confidence that he will be here ,but the fact that he is in Scotland is a good sign.

I remember Blackpool fans pretty much saying that he single handedly got them promotion into the championship a couple of season''s back. Never mind new signings -the key man maybe already here!?

No chance, and where would we play him? He is not a winer, and we are going to play a solid sensible 442 in league one, so where does he fit?

I think Wes will be a real asset in this league and we have to keep hold of him.

But until the transfer window has closed anything can happen, i remember a few years ago, leon mckenzie ran out at the last minute so i wouldn''t be so certain just yet.

OTBC

I Really Hope Hoolahan Stays, I Think He Is A Brilliant Player And Whilst He Was Out Injured Last Season You Could Tell We Needed Him [:)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Unfortunalty, hes probably staying[/quote]

So its not just me then?

[/quote]

I with you on this one, too lightweight and very very slow.

he may be lightweight and slow, but I can assure you that he is one/if not the fittest player on the team. In the 1st week of training they done a bleep test (came 2nd) and a long distance run which he came 1st ahead of Adeyemi.

Seems that he is trying his hardest to get fit and have a good season.

i thought he was a key player for blackpool when they went up to the championship.

i would not find it hard to find a space in the team for him .

i really hope he stays he could make all the difference .

[quote user="ref89"] He is not a winer, and we are going to play a solid sensible 442 in league one, so where does he fit?
[/quote]

So he didnt win a promotion with Blackpool from this league being part of a solid 442 then?]

Strange that exactly what my blackpool fans friends state he did - was the best player in the league and tore the league apart.

He started to show his worth under gunn before his injury; IF he can repeat that he is definitely worth keeping, especially as we have NO creativity in the squad if he leaves,  and that includes whalley of he signs or clingand if he stays.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[quote user="ref89"] He is not a winer, and we are going to play a solid sensible 442 in league one, so where does he fit?
[/quote]

So he didnt win a promotion with Blackpool from this league being part of a solid 442 then?]

Strange that exactly what my blackpool fans friends state he did - was the best player in the league and tore the league apart.

He started to show his worth under gunn before his injury; IF he can repeat that he is definitely worth keeping, especially as we have NO creativity in the squad if he leaves,  and that includes whalley of he signs or clingand if he stays.

[/quote]

Agreed Zip[Y]

Ih Hoolahan hadn''t been injured towards the end of the season and had played the remaining matches, i''m 100% sure we''d still be in the championship.